www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me root this in the easiest and safest way please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Processor : 1.3 GHz Octa Core, 8x Cortex-A53
CHIPSET :– mt6753
GPU :Mali-720MP3
Ram : 3gb

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

All are same phones from different brands( same specs and same phone)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], just in case something goes wrong, so you could at least get the device back to stock. There are 2 ROMs available, I do not know which one you would need, so be careful.

After reading the comments at NeedRom, without factory firmware or recovery available/created for this specific device, I don't think the "safest way" requirement can be satisfied. I suppose it depends on the level of risk you are willing to take.

Personally, I would wait for it to appear on NeedRom (assuming you have the 3GB version) as working, get it from the vendor, or create my own... unless the device is basically a disposable testbed or toy.
(2016-08-16, 03:52)edcoolio Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], just in case something goes wrong, so you could at least get the device back to stock. There are 2 ROMs available, I do not know which one you would need, so be careful.

After reading the comments at NeedRom, without factory firmware or recovery available/created for this specific device, I don't think the "safest way" requirement can be satisfied. I suppose it depends on the level of risk you are willing to take.

Personally, I would wait for it to appear on NeedRom (assuming you have the 3GB version) as working, get it from the vendor, or create my own... unless the device is basically a disposable testbed or toy.

Thank you good sir,can u tell me how to create backup of stock rom?
How do i flash custom recovery if the device is not rooted and one more question is,

Does a rooting technique which would work on a mt6753 chipset of a brand will work on the same chipset of some other brand?
like Panasonic Eluga note and Symphony Z vii are the same phones,
Therefore,would the rooting technique of panasonic work on symphony too
?