www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@John53to69 :

Do you have a micro SIM or nano SIM ?
Please take a look to the next map :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

@andresk :

Unfortunately the phone has 2 identical IMEIs.
I do not know why.
It is not depens from the rom.
That was a choice of Koobee.
Please take a look to the stickers on the box of Pepsi.
Can anyone upload a video tutorial of this guide? I follow all the steps but nothing changes. I also dont understand what to do on first and second step.
(2016-09-08, 22:25)chatdoc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

How to enable developer mode:

I only dont understand what is required to do on the first step. but i am flashing something i got from other post in that step. then in step 3 it tells me i dont have the binaries, then when i try to install the "open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip" it always gives me error 70
@cleopatra

Thank you for your explanation.

Anyway, I notice that the battery dropped very fast, is it caused by this ROM and is there anyway to prevent battery drop so fast?

Thank you
(2016-09-09, 19:36)andresk Wrote: [ -> ]@cleopatra

Thank you for your explanation.

Anyway, I notice that the battery dropped very fast, is it caused by this ROM and is there anyway to prevent battery drop so fast?

Thank you
You need to be more specific. It drops fast from 100% down? Or during sleep? Or...?

Regardless, it's very unlikely caused by this ROM. This is generally due to system apps or kernel. Or it could just be due to a small battery, or you using SIM data, etc... Impossible to even guess without any more info.
Hi @cookiedough,

I have no running apps in background (I just did fresh install using this ROM), I have only use 1 sim card and using Wi-Fi (mobile data disabled). It drops form 100% to 85% in like 10 minutes. Just wanted to know if the ROM caused this or maybe faulty battery? hmm
(2016-09-09, 20:35)andresk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @cookiedough,

I have no running apps in background (I just did fresh install using this ROM), I have only use 1 sim card and using Wi-Fi (mobile data disabled). It drops form 100% to 85% in like 10 minutes. Just wanted to know if the ROM caused this or maybe faulty battery? hmm
Thanks for detail. Could be several things, but almost surely not the ROM. May be kernel battery calibration.

Run the phone for a few days discharging it to 10% or so and charging to full again several times and see if it's still doing it.

If still doing it, download battery spy. Charge the phone up. Remove the charger 10 minutes after it hits 100%. Use the phone for 1 minute surfing the web. Take a screenshot of battery spy (with 2 hour graph, not full day graph). Run the phone as you would normally for 10 minutes, take another battery spy screenshot. Post them both here.
Hi @cookiedough thank you for your reply and advise, I will tried to keep an eye on the battery and follow your advise.

Other things I wanted to ask is how to keep Whatsapp, WeChat and other things running in background because I did not get push notifications at all.

Message will comes only when I open Whatsapp or WeChat. Any advise?
(2016-09-08, 05:01)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

@andresk :

Unfortunately the phone has 2 identical IMEIs.
I do not know why.
It is not depens from the rom.
That was a choice of Koobee.
Please take a look to the stickers on the box of Pepsi.

@Cleopatra :

I have found the solution, after the flashing the ROM, the IMEI's were erased Can't believe
I have used "MTK Engineering Mode" apk to resolve it:
- go to Engineer Mode ( MTK ) -> CDS information -> Radio Information
- select Phone 1
- enter AT+ EGMR=1,7,"IMEI1" (replace IMEI1 by the first IMEI number, the " will be needed)
- click the "SEND AT COMMAND" button
- go back and select Phone 2
- enter AT+ EGMR=1,10,"IMEI2" (replace IMEI2 by the second IMEI number, the " will be needed)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42