www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Me, no problem. What rom are you using? Have you removed any other app?
(2016-09-14, 01:42)tamjee Wrote: [ -> ]Me, no problem. What rom are you using? Have you removed any other app?
I use this rom from cleopatra, latest version. It is goin on from day one. I have wifi system update notification. Should I update it?

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk
(2016-09-14, 04:55)njezni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-14, 01:42)tamjee Wrote: [ -> ]Me, no problem. What rom are you using? Have you removed any other app?
I use this rom from cleopatra, latest version. It is goin on from day one. I have wifi system update notification. Should I update it?

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk

No don't update. The Rom by cleo is a modified (port) Version. the update would install a Version for the Koobee H7 and crash (Brick?) your phone!
TO ALL :

See, guys, there are 2 cases :

1) or I did not express myself well

2) or you have not read my posts

While you were all on vacation (at the beach or in the mountains),
Cleopatra tried to find a solution for Pepsi.
I spent 2 months (July and August) in front of a monitor.

I have given you a solution : Halo 7 mod v2.16.
I have tried all the compatible roms on the net (stock and custom) for a porting.
It is useless that you come and tell me about Cherry Mobile.
Why is it useless ? Because I have already try to port it.
For your knowledge, when I have written the post at the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The "Stock rom 5.1 (of another device)" was the Cherry Mobile.
But the phone doesn't recognize the sim card.
Don't believe me ?
Well, enjoy with the Cherry Mobile :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you are so antsy to do a porting, you can try to do a porting by yourselves !
Nobody taught me how to make a porting, I am a self-taught.
Day after day I have read many tutorials on the net.
I have spent months of my free time to learn how to make a porting.
Then, I did something right (even though my portings are not all perfect yet).

SUGGESTION TO LEARN TO DO A PORTING :

1) instead of going to the pub, remain seated in front of pc.
2) instead of going to the disco, remain seated in front of pc.
3) instead to watching the football match, remain seated in front of pc.
4) instead to playing with the PlayStation, remain seated in front of pc.

Are you ready to make these sacrifices ? Shhh

After 2 months of hard work ... now, if you will excuse me,
l really need to get some rest Cool
(2016-09-09, 20:00)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-09, 19:36)andresk Wrote: [ -> ]@cleopatra

Thank you for your explanation.

Anyway, I notice that the battery dropped very fast, is it caused by this ROM and is there anyway to prevent battery drop so fast?

Thank you
You need to be more specific. It drops fast from 100% down? Or during sleep? Or...?

Regardless, it's very unlikely caused by this ROM. This is generally due to system apps or kernel. Or it could just be due to a small battery, or you using SIM data, etc... Impossible to even guess without any more info.

After you made flash of your ROM with new ones, example the cleopatra H7 rom, u need to calibrate your battery. i used battery calibration by marosige downloaded from playstore. it will wipe/replace old battery files in bin directory with new files. before you calibrate your battery, u need to charge it to 100%. after u made the calibration, your battery should last a day with a single charge on a normal use. try to setup your fon to minimum batery setting. do not use battery saver as in Dido os, the battery saver already built in.

(2016-08-31, 18:42)kemba98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-30, 18:41)Fakarudin Wrote: [ -> ]cleopatra,

Thank you very much for your effort on the koobee halo 7 firmware v2.16. i have dowloaded it and it runs smooth on my pepsi p1s. luckily i was able to find my IMEI number on my back up data previously. and was able to use it using MTK engineer mode downloaded from google store. up until now, i was able to make some tweak including changing the wallpaper of the lockscreen with what ever PNG photo i want.

while i was in the MTK engineering mode, i found many tools related to connectivity, radio signal and more. then i have couriousity of your work trying to port other firmware but has issue on the 1 BIG BUG u said, now my question is:

Can the Sim Card being recognize after porting, using the MTK Engineering mode?
have you explore it?

as i am noob in android, but have basic understanding on how windows works and hardware, i afraid i cant do much.. besides, now im really loved your koobee H7 modded ROM. TQ again cleopatra.
Can you teach me how to change lockscreen wallpaper?

It a very easy but you need to be careful.

1st, u need to find an image to be set for your lockscreen. the image file must be with 480x800 resolution and it must be in PNG image. if your image is JPEG, u can convert it. i use image converter from igknight Technologies downloaded from playstore. after u convert the image file, try to open it with gallery. if it is viewable in the gallery then your image can be use to be the next lockscreen image/wallpaper.

2nd. U need to rename the image of your new lockscreen to be, as lockscreen.png. after rename the image file, made a copy of it to your clipboard.

3rd. Tap on the FX application, that is your file explorer(remember to have root access by superuser). find the icon System(root), tap on it and a dialog box will show Root Access Authorization, tap ok. it will open the Dido Core files, Now, better be careful since you are in the system itself. DO NOT DELETE or modify any files.

4TH. tap to system folder(which have a gear pic), find a file with the name of 'lockscreen.png'. that file is your current lockscreen image. tap on menu button in FX, find on Mount Read-Write, A dialog box will open show Remount"/system" Filesystem" R/W, tick in the box of i undertand the risk. then click ok, this will give u access to modify your dido os core file.

5th. Simply go to existing lockscreen.png file, delete it. then paste the new lockscreen.png file to be your newlockscreen image. after done pasting, close FX application, reboot your phone. your new lockscreen should display your new image as the lockscreen wallpaper.

P/S: this is my step to change the lockscreen image. I suggest you to proceed with caution as you are about to modify the core file of the dido os. any brick of your device, i would not responsible. but if you follow above step correctly, it should be fine.
Hi!
Some times ago I've installed Cleopatra ROM, and I've been using it for a week. Everything was ok.
Except of lack of apps. Music and video player switched to Chinese after changing locale, Contact manager was not good for me etc...
So I was searching for another apps to replace native ones

Yesterday I've switched to another SMS manager and it found some strange activity.
The phone was getting lot of strange messages that were not visible by native sms client by some reason. But it was visible by "indepndent" sms-managers (I ve checked three)
It looks like this:[Image: Screenshot_2016_09_14_00_57_46_1.png] [Image: Screenshot_2016_09_14_00_57_57_1.png]

So I've installed antivirus and It found some malware and spyware like Cooee.1, Coee.2, Coee.3, Spy.317, etc
After it was cleaned this strange sms-aktivity stopped

That mean probably that Koobee Halo 7 ROM also had malware inside and need to be cleaned before using it
(2016-09-14, 18:35)AndreyYe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Some times ago I've installed Cleopatra ROM, and I've been using it for a week. Everything was ok.
Except of lack of apps. Music and video player switched to Chinese after changing locale, Contact manager was not good for me etc...
So I was searching for another apps to replace native ones

Yesterday I've switched to another SMS manager and it found some strange activity.
The phone was getting lot of strange messages that were not visible by native sms client by some reason. But it was visible by "indepndent" sms-managers (I ve checked three)
It looks like this:[Image: Screenshot_2016_09_14_00_57_46_1.png] [Image: Screenshot_2016_09_14_00_57_57_1.png]

So I've installed antivirus and It found some malware and spyware like Cooee.1, Coee.2, Coee.3, Spy.317, etc
After it was cleaned this strange sms-aktivity stopped

That mean probably that Koobee Halo 7 ROM also had malware inside and need to be cleaned before using it

which antivirus you used?
you think these Malware are worse than those who have come from the factory?
So,there is no yet solutions for notification right?CryingCryingCrying
(2016-08-22, 21:21)gkatsogr Wrote: [ -> ]4g network works well so far with no problems.(Greece)

I also have uninstalled uni launcher and i have nova launcher prime!

All these with first rom from Cleopatra.
Hi, band LTE activated in your phone? (You can use mobileuncle to see band)
I live in Italy and in my phone band 7 and 20 is not active, Therefore 4g not workworkThis sucks
(2016-08-22, 21:21)gkatsogr Wrote: [ -> ]4g network works well so far with no problems.(Greece)

I also have uninstalled uni launcher and i have nova launcher prime!

All these with first rom from Cleopatra.
Hi, band LTE activated in your phone? (You can use mobileuncle to see band)
I live in Italy and in my phone band 7 and 20 is not active, Therefore 4g not workThis sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42