www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2016-09-24, 17:39)jaykudo98 Wrote: [ -> ]The most big problem is notification delayed ...Any solution?

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk
Read the post from begining. This is still problem with no answer.

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk
How to install driver for pepsi p1s in window 7
Hi Helipilot !

Above all, go to the next link and download the stock rom "Koobee P1S" (official) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, download the next version of SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, flash the stock rom with SP Flash Tool.

Regards
[/quote]

Hi Cleopatra,

Thank you for your help, the flash worked well. I also tried the modified version for the P1S but it seems to be problematic here in Australia as it is not fully compatible with our mobile phone network and I have no service in some areas.

Also, I couldn't find the Google Play Store amongst the apps.

I am not happy with the phone and I think it is irresponsible that companies like Banggood sells them without telling customers of the potential issues. I am not very impressed with them and I decided to no longer shop at their online store after this experience.

This phone will be used for my drone flying only, using the DJI app. The screen size is perfect for what I want. Hopefully it will at least handle that without looping or crashing.

Thanks again Smiling
[/quote]

I bought mine at Banggood as well. Banggood link to a website that tells you if the phone you're buying is compatible with your country and network (It's in the specifications under will my phone work [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]). If you follow the instructions Cleopatra has left you'll see you have to install open gapps yourself through TWRP.
Parabens Cleopatra by great job, exellent rom!

But now I have a problem in fingerprint scanner it! Does not recognize the app to lock application, does anyone know a solution?
THX
Infinix Zero 2 X509 has more than 5 roms and it has same proccessor, kernel version, android version and same GPU. Can you try to port any of them?
Hello! I just joined this forum because my brother bought the p1s and i need some help with it. I want to flash xposed but the recovery is in chinese. what should i do?
What name of Malware files for me to freeze the same? Thumbs Up
I found a great how to based off Cleopatra's rom in english to help anyone trying to accomplish this root.

Thanks so much Cleo i had the pepsi phone for less than 24 hours and it was almost unusable as it shipped in stock configuration and full of bloat ware. Now if i could get it to send pics over 300k in size and actually keep 3g signal it would be a great budget phone!

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS VIDEO!!!! Just finding the video.

So just got a notification I needed to do an update to the dido OS..I thought there was mention to not update. Please advise using Cleopatra rom on p1s
I found a great how to based off Cleopatra's rom in english to help anyone trying to accomplish this root.

Thanks so much Cleo i had the pepsi phone for less than 24 hours and it was almost unusable as it shipped in stock configuration and full of bloat ware. Now if i could get it to send pics over 300k in size and actually keep 3g signal it would be a great budget phone! Now if we could just get marshmallow on the phone it would be a super phone!

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS VIDEO!!!! Just finding the video.

I have been following this thread for a while is it possible to port AOSP to this phone??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42