www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2016-09-28, 21:48)shanev300z Wrote: [ -> ]I found a great how to based off Cleopatra's rom in english to help anyone trying to accomplish this root.

Thanks so much Cleo i had the pepsi phone for less than 24 hours and it was almost unusable as it shipped in stock configuration and full of bloat ware. Now if i could get it to send pics over 300k in size and actually keep 3g signal it would be a great budget phone!

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS VIDEO!!!! Just finding the video.

So just got a notification I needed to do an update to the dido OS..I thought there was mention to not update. Please advise using Cleopatra rom on p1s
What kind of update?
Send us screenshot.

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk
(2016-08-22, 18:29)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]@gkatsogr :

I strongly recommend you to flash "2.16_utility.zip" Smiling

@Gameover31 :

I strongly recommend you UNI launcher.
Try Nova launcher and tell me what happens, please Smiling

@vuche69 :

4G , 3G and 2G work well in Italy. Someone else can confirm it to you Smiling

@Blueforcer :

I have tested every step by myself. Everything works well Smiling

@Sun :

To gain access to the recovery mode, please follow the next steps :

1) Turn off your phone.
2) Press simultaneously volume down + power.
3) Select the first white string with volume down.
4) Press volume up when you will be on the first white string.

Wink

OK I'm in USA on att network. Did the Cleopatra mod and can only connect to 2g edge network. Before I did the mod I was on 3g using the as shipped p1s in stock configuration. I have all my APN set correctly. This confirming that the h7 mod does not allow 3g/4g connection in USA and uses the China bands. Now I have to figure out how to get non bloat stock firm back on and use USA 3g connections again

(2016-09-29, 14:51)njezni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 21:48)shanev300z Wrote: [ -> ]I found a great how to based off Cleopatra's rom in english to help anyone trying to accomplish this root.

Thanks so much Cleo i had the pepsi phone for less than 24 hours and it was almost unusable as it shipped in stock configuration and full of bloat ware. Now if i could get it to send pics over 300k in size and actually keep 3g signal it would be a great budget phone!

So just got a notification I needed to do an update to the dido OS..I thought there was mention to not update. Please advise using Cleopatra rom on p1s
What kind of update?
Send us screenshot.

What kind of update?
Send us screenshot.

Here
(2016-09-29, 14:54)shanev300z Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-22, 18:29)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]@gkatsogr :

I strongly recommend you to flash "2.16_utility.zip" Smiling

@Gameover31 :

I strongly recommend you UNI launcher.
Try Nova launcher and tell me what happens, please Smiling

@vuche69 :

4G , 3G and 2G work well in Italy. Someone else can confirm it to you Smiling

@Blueforcer :

I have tested every step by myself. Everything works well Smiling

@Sun :

To gain access to the recovery mode, please follow the next steps :

1) Turn off your phone.
2) Press simultaneously volume down + power.
3) Select the first white string with volume down.
4) Press volume up when you will be on the first white string.

Wink

OK I'm in USA on att network. Did the Cleopatra mod and can only connect to 2g edge network. Before I did the mod I was on 3g using the as shipped p1s in stock configuration. I have all my APN set correctly. This confirming that the h7 mod does not allow 3g/4g connection in USA and uses the China bands. Now I have to figure out how to get non bloat stock firm back on and use USA 3g connections again

What kind of update?
Send us screenshot.

What kind of update?
Send us screenshot.

Here
This is update for wifi, don't update it or it will brick your phone

I actually took the risk and tried to update some time ago...
Well..you just can't update Smiling
The update program will detect that your system has been modified and stop the update process...so just ignore the message Smiling

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk
CM13 Rom custom p1 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I do not i have tested
(2016-10-01, 15:12)Gameover31 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I do not i have tested
The next time test it ... before to post it Dodgy
I do not have the skills or experience necessary to test a rom [PERSEVERING FACE]
(2016-10-01, 19:03)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have the skills or experience necessary to test a rom [PERSEVERING FACE]
If you do not have the skill necessary to test this rom,
please do not suggest this rom to all users.
The next time send me a private message with the next words :

"Please Cleo, can you test this rom for us ? "

Understand, dear Gameover31 ? Wink
It was only intended to help 😐
(2016-10-01, 19:26)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]It was only intended to help ?

To help ... or ... to damage ? This is a Shakespearian question !

Dear Gameover31, I do not want to be strict with you.
But suggest a rom without test it before is dangerous to all the owners of P1S.
I am going to test it for the Chinaphonearena community.
But I have a big dubt about this rom :
Probably the stock rom will coexist beside this rom in the Internal storage.
I will let you know soon.

Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42