www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Well, for the next time you write a private to you[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
I took the risk (on my new testing phone) and tried to install the CM13.
Because tmx in their post gave no hint what recovery was used I tried the existing TWRP and mounted an USB Memorykey within TWRP as external_sd.

I did a normal wipe because I assume that is meant by "Select Clean to install a new ROM" in the original guide.
Installing the zip returned an error "Some symlinks not created." The phone was still bootable though but retained the previously installed Halo 7 ROM.

So far no success.

Update: Same result on stock ROM.
Error message is: "symlink: some symlinks failed"
(2016-10-01, 20:24)tom.1 Wrote: [ -> ]I took the risk (on my new testing phone) and tried to install the CM13.
Because tmx in their post gave no hint what recovery was used I tried the existing TWRP and mounted an USB Memorykey within TWRP as external_sd.

I did a normal wipe because I assume that is meant by "Select Clean to install a new ROM" in the original guide.
Installing the zip returned an error "Some symlinks not created." The phone was still bootable though but retained the previously installed Halo 7 ROM.

So far no success.

Next I try to flash this over an original ROM.

My intuition already knew that something was wrong on this rom.
I have spent 2 months of hard work on P1S,
I am fairly certain that I know P1S well enough.
Thank you so much @tom.1
I will try to correct this rom zip Smiling

I confirm that CM 13.0 does NOT works also on P1S stock firmware.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL THE ROM ZIP !

[Image: 4kirky.jpg]

@Huber7052 : thank you to have given me a reputation Smiling
Hi guys. Firstly, I want to thank you Cleopatra for the great job you have done. I use the custom ROM halo7 for pepsi and everything work well. But I want to ask if someone else have the same problem as me about the fingerprint,now it can only lock 5 predefined default apps, but anymore all apps like in the original ROM of pepsi. Thanks for your answer.
Hi guys. Firstly, I want to thank you Cleopatra for the great job you have done. I use the custom ROM halo7 for pepsi and everything works well. But I want to ask if someone else have the same problem as me about the fingerprint, it can only lock 5 predefined apps, but not anymore all apps like in the original ROM of pepsi.

Thanks
Hi Cleo,
Thank you damn much ...I'm using your halo nodded ROM and its run flawlessly... Only delayed on whassapp notification ...its not a big deal for me...other than that its a champ...tu again...ur awesome
Hi,
I'm having a little problem with some apps not detecting the gyroscope on this phone. More specifically using YouTube 360, it's saying the the phone doesn't have a gyroscope...... Any insight on this would be appreciated.
(2016-10-03, 17:37)pictomann Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I'm having a little problem with some apps not detecting the gyroscope on this phone. More specifically using YouTube 360, it's saying the the phone doesn't have a gyroscope...... Any insight on this would be appreciated.

Yes there is no gyroscope in this phone I already test with sensor detector apps..there is no gyroscope built in this phone..
it should be gyroscope built in but when i run gyro motion games the sensor not working at all its a hardware problem i guesss
Did anyone know how to disable popup notification when playing game?

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42