www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2016-10-10, 00:09)pedrolavos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-09, 20:24)IMendi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

First, thanks to Cleo and all these that helped with the ROM. It has been a fantastic work. (It was my first phone flash but ended working all right. My wife apreciate it very much as it was her phone which made her crazy.)

The problems I've encountered, mainly, were with the IMEI. That's the reason for writting this post, beside thanking Cleo and all.
The Chamelephon apk didn't work for me because it didn't open, and the 2 times I got it to open, the second with SU privileges correctly, didn't write the IMEI after restart. Then I tried with other programs throught the pc, but was impossible. (I had to use 2 pc's, 1 win10 to flash the phone and 1 win7 to Copy "2.16_utility.zip" & open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip.)
As it was impossible for me to write IMEI with Chamelephon, I followed this instructions posted here:
[codeSetting the IMEIs (credit to @Huber7052 for this part):
- Download "MTK Engineering Mode" from play store
- go to Engineer Mode ( MTK ) -> CDS information -> Radio Information
- select Phone 1
- enter AT+ EGMR=1,7,"IMEI1" (replace IMEI1 by the first IMEI number, the " will be needed)
- click the "SEND AT COMMAND" button
- go back and select Phone 2
- enter AT+ EGMR=1,10,"IMEI2" (replace IMEI2 by the second IMEI number, the " will be needed)
- reboot your phone
- verify the IMEI numbers by dial *#06#

Note that every time you'll do a factory reset, you must set the IMEIs again.[/code]

Still it didn't work cos the apk commands need a space between AT and EGMR= etc. Just in case someone is in the same case... here was the trick.

Thanks very much to Cleo anew. You saved us.

I try that but give me this error "at command is failed to send" and i put the space...

hi did you put " sign in first and last of the emei no. example "8963124452"..try it

First, thanks to Cleo and all these that helped with the ROM. It has been a fantastic work. (It was my first phone flash but ended working all right. My wife apreciate it very much as it was her phone which made her crazy.)

The problems I've encountered, mainly, were with the IMEI. That's the reason for writting this post, beside thanking Cleo and all.
The Chamelephon apk didn't work for me because it didn't open, and the 2 times I got it to open, the second with SU privileges correctly, didn't write the IMEI after restart. Then I tried with other programs throught the pc, but was impossible. (I had to use 2 pc's, 1 win10 to flash the phone and 1 win7 to Copy "2.16_utility.zip" & open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-20160817.zip.)
As it was impossible for me to write IMEI with Chamelephon, I followed this instructions posted here:
- select Phone 1
- enter AT+ EGMR=1,7,"IMEI1" (replace IMEI1 by the first IMEI number, the " will be needed)
- enter AT+ EGMR=1,10,"IMEI2" (replace IMEI2 by the second IMEI number, the " will be needed)
- reboot your phone

Note that every time you'll do a factory reset, you must set the IMEIs again.[/code]

Still it didn't work cos the apk commands need a space between AT and EGMR= etc. Just in case someone is in the same case... here was the trick.

I try that but give me this error "at command is failed to send" and i put the space...

Hi Mate, did you put this command " in first and last of your emei no. input example: "8695432174" try this

- select Phone 1
- reboot your phone

Try it anew. It failed to me until I red somewhere the space issue. Make sure you put also the " around the IMEI number.
[Image: 2abe3c60f83db9415a17eef6eae569a5.jpg]
The battery is 1000mah only?

Sent from my H7 using Tapatalk

It is only me and u all also same?

As I see, it says full power. Look for capacity of batery.
(2016-10-09, 04:54)Hlias Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Also one more question.... I want to get rid of cm browser, but every time I reboot, it keeps reinstalling it self...

Any ideas? I have tried System app remover but nothing...
Hiw did you manage to install Sense Home, when I try to open it, it says that it is not compatible?
I use cleopatra's mooded rom

Eeemmm.... I just installed it... My previous phone was a HTC one m8 so it was in my Google account....
Try this below because I think when I was using my HTC phone I applied for beta tester that's why I let me install it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hope this works for you... HTC sense is very slick and smooth. Only freestyle themes lag sometimes, but I don't use them...
(2016-10-10, 19:03)jaykudo98 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2abe3c60f83db9415a17eef6eae569a5.jpg]
The battery is 1000mah only?

It is only me and u all also same?

(2016-10-10, 13:06)Hustler88 Wrote: [ -> ]

- select Phone 1
- reboot your phone

hi did you put " sign in first and last of the emei no. example "8963124452"..try it

- select Phone 1
- reboot your phone

Hi Mate, did you put this command " in first and last of your emei no. input example: "8695432174" try this

Dont work i think have nvram corrupted... Can someone plese make a backup of nvram and send me nvram.bin to flash with flash tools. Thanks.
I tried to install CM13 custom ROM but failed then I restored my backup system file...after that my phone's sim card isn't showing.....how will I fix it??....note: engineering mode shows redio turned of....plz help me.....
(2016-10-10, 23:33)Tamjid Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to install CM13 custom ROM but failed then I restored my backup system file...after that my phone's sim card isn't showing.....how will I fix it??....note: engineering mode shows redio turned of....plz help me.....

I have the same problem dont detect sim cards and radio off and give a error when i try to put imeis. I never try to put cm13 it happens i dont know wy.
I warned you about Cyanogenmod (post number 274).
Then why didn't you listen my advice ?
Now you need the nvram files to restore the functioning of your sim.
Sim card isn't showing please help me
(2016-10-11, 05:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]I warned you about Cyanogenmod (post number 274).
Then why didn't you listen my advice ?
Now you need the nvram files to restore the functioning of your sim.

I never try CM rom, i installed this rom (halo 7) and my pepsi works perfectly but one night i look at my phone and says that dont have sim card... The only thing i remenber i install earlier was viper4android and dont works, but after that all works perfectly. I think this will happen to more people in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42