www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Hello everyone.

I have my P1S for 2 weeks now and its acting really weird. It installs Apps and stuff. A friend told me i could root it and that could solve the problem. Sadly i have no idea how to do that so i found this thread and tried to follow the guide.
But there are some things i dont understand.

First, when i connect my phone to the pc and open the flash tool there are no infos under the phone image.

Then what is SuperSU? i tried to search in the program for it but i couldnt find it.

I even tried to do it without the SuperSU but if i click on download nothing happens.

Do i need to have a micro-SD card in the phone?

Sorry for being such a noob when it comes to this Confused
@Evade 1991

I have updated my post - right the one above yours.
Now you should be able to do it.
"Dear" @dobrak :

I have spent 2 months of hard work (day & night and night & day) on Pepsi.
I don't like it when someone call into question the steps that I have suggested Mad

I have tested many times my steps before suggest them to you.
Do not demand everything your own way !
I am really starting to tire of this !

There is no need to enter into Engineer mode to change the IMEIs.
There is an apk called "Chamelephon" that I have added in my "2.16_utility.zip".
You can change the IMEIs with "Chamelephon".

TO ALL :

You are free to follow the dobrak's steps, BUT KEEP IN MIND ONE THING :

If you will have any problems, ask help to dobrak ... not to me.

That's all Mad
Dear Cleopatra

Nothing against your work, that I have praised.

All I did was to write I down how it has worked for me. Means, how I was able to make it running.
Because - and here you need to be honest to yourself - it's not very easy to reproduce your steps as somebody that just face the problems of the Pepsi P1S. For you as expert who has spent many hours and days with this (and probably other devices) everything may be clear. But not for others. Therefore you left out details novices are not aware of. Just as "simple" things as that the Phone must be unplugged and switched-off before it is connected to a running Flash Tool.

And it is wonderful that you can use "Chamelephon" to change your IMEI.
For sure it's written somewhere. But where in this meanwhile over 300 posts.

So after following your description (with many trial and searching) in Post: #40, I was faced with the problem "No service". So I have been reading on and found the answer in Post: #58.
There was NO post of you there in between explaining how else this can be done.

It's wonderful that you have tested your steps many times before.
But then describe them that they are understandable !!!!

So before shouting on people that are helping you, learn how to describe processes step-by-step that users can follow. Because your descriptions are NOT complete.
Lol, chill down girl! He was just trying to help. And honestly your step by step guides are often poorly written, so he actually integrated with missing infos.

Being in a community means collaborating and helping eachother, not being the only primadonna that is entitled to help people.

Your apport to this porting project was great, and we're very thankful to you for your time and effort you put into. Just don't ruin everything by trashtalking to people like that (this is not the first time you do it in this post).

Bye
Double post
@dobrak :

This last your post is unacceptable, it is a lack of respect !
Is this the reward for my hard job ?
Frankly, I am tired of this trash phone.
Honestly, I spent too much time on this trash phone !

Okay, fine, then you go ahead with Pepsi support !
I am really curious to see the amount of time that you will dedicate to this trash phone.

TO ALL :

CLEOPATRA STOPPED HER SUPPORT TO PEPSI

For any question about Pepsi ... ask to dobrak

Goodbye ... and ABOVE ALL good luck (I fear you may need it).
@cleopatra are always on the defensive with everything, and always finding fault with your work on this phone, if it is not to your liking work on this phone don't do it, i'm tired of your crying, always saying (my time on this phone i'm tired blah blah blah...) stop already reprimand your work please! don't do it and now no one is going to die for it, already thousand times gave thanks for their work, wanting to that we say, knees this? both reproach... pfff
What's going on here? Apparently some have forgotten what it is in this forum! Meanwhile, all P1S should run either with my ROM or with the ROM from Cleopatra. If every small deficiency leads to a discussion of the problems already solved in a "help" forum for 33 pages, and if people are attacked in spite of their use, then this thread should be closed immediately. Have you forgotten that this work is voluntary and at leisure? Each topic always new Discussions does not really help (just look at the first pages). If you want a perfect mobile phone, Apple and Samsung offer it!
Think about it.
It's just a mobile phone.
Sorry but I also want to add my two cents:

I am really on dobraks side. I mean, Cleo has done a wonderful job and I am very thankful to her. But dobrak made points like the "poor" (i would call it "not for beginners") written descriptions which, in my opinion, is TRUE. I started posting 3months ago in this forum as someone who installed custom Roms etc. from 2011-2012 and wasnt awared of the new ways and tools which have been developed the last 4 years and when I asked Cleo some extra questions on the process of installation, she just told me that I should see the first post.... well I did and it took some more research to understand the process and at least I can say that it wasn't her desciption I used to install the rom.

Also Cleo: despite you are a self-educated person, you also seem to be a bit self-regarding... Dobrak didn't want to offense you. He was proactive and wrote a nice "Pepsi for dummies" Description. Why are you flipping out? Get off your high horse.... my gosh instead of showing a behavior like "that "project" is my baby and I say how it works and if you dare to critisize anything from me then I declare the phone as trash and won't help anyone anymore".

I

@huber

right, it is just a phone and yes the work here is free and because of passion but when a user makes additions to certains topics within a thread, the threastarter should reflect if those additions are justified or an "attack" and should react afterwards. What is the point of a forum when "dumb" users like me aren't allowed to participate through additions, questions or critic? With respect and a friendly language we all can learn from each other, totally unimportant if you are a self-taught and competent Developer, or just a beginner who is getting into.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42