www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Koobee Halo 7 mod stock for Pepsi P1S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Thank you very much for your effort to make our phones better!!!!!
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Cleopatra is mandatory to install 2.16_utility.zip?

These steps are the same even for us that we have installed previous build rom?

I suppose that gaps and twrp are the same from previous post?
Is there polish language in this ROM? If needed I can contribute in translation to Polish.
great contribution !!! @cleopatra be removed uni launcher and install nova launcher???
I still can't get 3G / 4G to work Sad
@teeramusic: Beware that the P1S doesn't seem from it's specs to support Band 20 LTE frequency, which some european networks use. Another answer might be that using the Halo 7 firmware, that is previously developed for the chineese market, deactivates some FDD LTE frequencies. Could someone using this new firmware confirm this please, by using for exemple MTK tools? I'm still on the original P1S rooted and debloated firmware.

As said before, each one of us could contribute to the languages part of the work. As I really am a newbe in all this (just used to install chineese phones MTK firmware updates with SP Flash Tools ;-) ), we would need some help from somebody used to do this.

I'm sure that having an updatable firmware (CM?) would be the best way to attract new buyers and of course developers of this nicely built and cheap phone, but that surpasses my capacities.

My main phone is an Ulefone Power, not yet updated to android 6.0 because I have to rely on the data on it, but it has a fairly good support from the Ulefone company. You find all you need for it: TWRP, root, xposed and Marshmallow upgrade (mainly on needrom.com).

Anyway, thank you so much for your work. I'll try your Halo 7 firmware as soon as I'll have backuped my original P1S installation.
Thank you very much for this firmware, but now i Have a problem.
Flashing was successful and boot up. But then it freeze at the kobee animation and reboot itself. But not always on the same step. Sometimes it goes to the first chinese message (I think for updating the apps) and then freezes again. Over and over. What can i do?
NEW VERSION BUILD NUMBER 2.16

8) Reboot into TWRP recovery.

9) Tap on Install, select "2.16_utility.zip" and Swipe.

I don't understand how to do step 8 & 9...
I already flash Huber TWRP in the download mode..
Can anybody teach me...Thanks

And a great thanks to Cleopatra..
@gkatsogr :

I strongly recommend you to flash "2.16_utility.zip" Smiling

@Gameover31 :

I strongly recommend you UNI launcher.
Try Nova launcher and tell me what happens, please Smiling

@vuche69 :

4G , 3G and 2G work well in Italy. Someone else can confirm it to you Smiling

@Blueforcer :

I have tested every step by myself. Everything works well Smiling

@Sun :

To gain access to the recovery mode, please follow the next steps :

1) Turn off your phone.
2) Press simultaneously volume down + power.
3) Select the first white string with volume down.
4) Press volume up when you will be on the first white string.

Wink
Mhh.. i have flashed TWRP now. and even in the TWRP Menu the P1S freeze.
During factory wipe it dont freeze. Then I erase everything and flash the original P1S rom...but became the same Error. Has anybody an Idea what i can do?

edit: after about 20 reboots it wents in the Android first configuration screen. I have set wifi etc. and the Homescreen appears...after some klicks it freeze and reboot.. Sad
@cleopatra and install everything and jumped me an update[Image: cbf778f5152eb5fd7cfa01559b3cf2f0.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42