www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard Bricked Zte Blade a1 [c880u]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. I Try to flash firmware with SP Flash Tool on my Zte Blade a1. But i select FORMAT+DOWNLOAD option from sp flashtool and phone die.. My pc detect phone. Any chance to unbrick the phone ?
[Image: 14191726_1418080494874097_124150658_o.jpg]
Hi HaveFun !

Try the next solution.
If it will does not works, I will suggest you another solution.

First solution :

1) Open SP Flash Tool. Click on "flash_tool.exe", possibly as Admin (right click on exe and then click on "Run as administrator").
2) If the "power button" smartphone does not work, I suggest you just flash the "preloader.bin".
3) Take care, I only use the "preoloader.bin" the stock firmware for your smartphone.
Do not try "strange experiments" with "preloader.bin" extrapolated from strangers firmwares (stock or custom that they are).
4) Load scatter files and select the only "preloader.bin", deselecting all other files.
5) Click on "Download Only".
6) After the flash of "preloader.bin" (yellow progress bar to 100%), the "power" button should at least vibrate to the pressure.
7) Now proceed with the flash of the other files (by checking normal single square of the remaining sections, and unchecking the "preloader.bin").
8) If everything will be fine after the flash of the remaining sections, the smartphone should be restored.

Regards
Hi man! I Can`t flash nothing. I reinstall MTK drivers. And now error from sp flashtool is BROM_ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054) .. i try in on 2 pc with windows 10 x64 and windows 7 x32 and all is the same.. Sad
@HaveFun :

Woman ... not man Smiling

Second solution :

1) Remove the battery and wait 30 seconds before reinserting it.
2) Uninstall VCOM, ADB, Preloader and MTK drivers by the following software:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

To better understand how to uninstall the drivers by USB Deview,
please watch carefully the next video :

3) After that you have uninstalled these drivers,
reinstall the VCOM drivers. You can find it at the next link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

4) Open SP Flash Tool by clicking on "flash_tool.exe",
possibly as Admin (right click on exe and then click on "Run as administrator").

5) Load scatter files and click "Download Only".

6) While connect your phone to the PC with USB cable,
press the "Volume Down" button.

7) If SP Flash Tool does not start, repeat the same procedure,
but this time press simultaneously "volume down" + "power" buttons.

8) If still SP Flash Tool does not start, repeat the same procedure,
but now press only the "volume up" button.

9) If still SP Flash Tool does not start, repeat the same procedure,
but now press simultaneously "volume up" + "power" buttons.

Regards
@Cleopatra, same again.

I test it now on 3 PC - Win 10 x64, win 7 x86, winXP SP3 x86 and always the same..

When i connect the phone with Power+VolumeUp, Driver in device manager is "MediaTek USB port"
When i connect the phone with Power+VolumeDown, Driver in device manager is
"MediaTek Da USB VCOM"

With MediaTek USB port SP Flashtool loading faster 0-100% and pop-up error 5054.
With MediaTek Da USB VCOM Sp Flashtool not loading ( I think spflashtool cant find phone with this driver )
(2016-08-31, 18:59)HaveFun Wrote: [ -> ]@Cleopatra, same again.

I test it now on 3 PC - Win 10 x64, win 7 x86, winXP SP3 x86 and always the same..

When i connect the phone with Power+VolumeUp, Driver in device manager is "MediaTek USB port"
When i connect the phone with Power+VolumeDown, Driver in device manager is
"MediaTek Da USB VCOM"

With MediaTek USB port SP Flashtool loading faster 0-100% and pop-up error 5054.
With MediaTek Da USB VCOM Sp Flashtool not loading ( I think spflashtool cant find phone with this driver )
Sorry for my late reply. I was at work.
And then, meanwhile I was writing the reply, the server gone down :

[Image: spkrc5.jpg]

Questions :

1) When you press the "power" button, your phone vibrate or other life signs ?
2) (before install VCOM) Do you have disabled drivers signature enforcement in Win 10 ?
3) Do you have 3 laptop computers or 3 desktop computers ?
If you have a desktop pc :
Do you have tried to change usb port (usb back ports preferably) ?
4) Usually the error 5054 means that the firmware you are trying to flash is not compatible with your smartphone.

Possible solutions to the error 5054 :

a) Make sure that the firmware you are trying to flash is compatible with your phone.
b) Open SP Flash Tool, click on tab "Format".
Make sure that there is a blue point on "Format whole flash except Bootloader".
c) Click on "Start" (blue arrow).
d) When process will be finished, click on tab "Download" and try to flash once again the firmware.

Regards
Phone is totaly dead Smiling when pres volume up/down no vibrate,no leds nothing.
Drivers signature is disabled yes.
I test SP flash tool on 2 Desktop and 1 Laptop and all is the same 5054.

Make sure that the firmware you are trying to flash is compatible with your phone. Yes. But i think sp flash tool cant recognize my phone model and wont flash firmware. Firmware is for my phone. Before 1-2 weeks i flashed that firmware 2 times without problem. But with format+download phone die.
Maybe i need to flash some preloader.bin, but i dont know how
(2016-09-01, 02:41)HaveFun Wrote: [ -> ]Phone is totaly dead Smiling when pres volume up/down no vibrate,no leds nothing.
Drivers signature is disabled yes.
I test SP flash tool on 2 Desktop and 1 Laptop and all is the same 5054.

Make sure that the firmware you are trying to flash is compatible with your phone. Yes. But i think sp flash tool cant recognize my phone model and wont flash firmware. Firmware is for my phone. Before 1-2 weeks i flashed that firmware 2 times without problem. But with format+download phone die.
Maybe i need to flash some preloader.bin, but i dont know how
I have had your same issue 2 times.
The first time I have tried the second solution that I have suggested you, and it worked well.
The second time, instead, I have used Ubuntu to solve this issue.
Do you know Ubuntu ?

alternative solution - steps

1) Remove the battery and connect your phone to a power outlet using the charger.
2) Reinsert the battery (leaving your phone connected to the charger).
3) Let the phone connected to the power outlet at least an hour.
4) While the smartphone is charging,
at regular intervals stimolate it by pressing the "power" and "volume up" buttons.
5) After the charging time, try to turn on the phone.
6) If it will does not turn on, try to flash the stock firmware anyway.
7) If SP Flash Tool will does not start,
try to remove the battery and wait 30 seconds before to reinsert it.

Regards
Ok i will try to disassemble the phone to remove battery. Thanks for the help

(2016-09-01, 04:38)HaveFun Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i will try to disassemble the phone to remove battery. Thanks for the help
Same again..maybe phone is for trash Big Grin
Maybe need some hardware to flash firmware.. like a Mtk box or volcano box idk