www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Rom for JLINKSZ k960
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi
I have tried to flatter the K960 rum for my Chinese B801 tablet and it has reached the green circle and OK, but it does not turn on. I will see if I can try to put some photos and upload the rom
Dear friends, please a need a bdf_vkboot_c3_l6_20181206.1400 - k107AG-v4.2. I tested several rom, but I just get a black screen with light background.
Thanks
K960 vKB000T C3 L6 20171206.1400
K107BCV-7.1

Total I started looking and found a website where I can download said ROOM "VKB000T":

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

In it we find directly to download from a MEGA link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM !!!

For flashing I use the "SP_Flash_Tool_" application and the ".sca" file of the ROM file does not correspond to the names that it attaches, so it does not recognize any file when loading the SCA file in the application.

That is, instead of coming boot.img recovery.img ..... it comes renamed JBKB000T0.img JCKB000T0.img etc ... and I DO NOT KNOW WHICH FILE CORRESPONDS.

I NEED HELP!! How do I flash? Any way to know what each file corresponds to? Any other application that flashes my tablet with those file names?

I am very angry having the FIRM oem, and not being able to load it with the "sp flash tool" application.

I hope with this to refloat the issue and get help, to start the tablet that I currently have as a paperweight.
Hello, I got the BMXC T900 tablet. I have android 6.0 installed and I want to update it to a newer version. (eg 8.0 or higher) Very strange because in the tablet settings in the device information I do not have the "system updates" option. How can I do this. Is there a PC application. or you can give me a link to the android version ready for installation from the device.
Thank you for your help and I'm counting on you.
Sorry for my english but i use google translator.
Even as it's an old thread the solution is in Wiselinktool where you have th ecorrospondng letters
it is :
preloader P
lk U
boot B
recovery R
logo L
custom C
secro X
system Y
cache H
userdata S
so JBKB000T0 is boot