www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to install Google Play Services?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a basic tutorial on the steps needed for installing gapps

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
TIPS :

if you already adding your Google ID on your phone, remove it first then formating your phone.. Don't Backup any DATA, or it will fails..

*You need 1 more other Google ID that never you adding that on your phone*

after your phone reboot (Format) and startup again it will ask you for the Google ID then insert "New ID" (READ THIS), after this you need to download Google Playstore.apk (search on any web), then install it and it will ask you for authorozation then give it +check mark) and click OK button.. Now you can access your playstore with different Google ID..

D.W.Y.OR (Do With Your Own Risk)
can i ask a question? can you not use alternative like aptoid ?
(2014-10-27, 18:35)djmagic Wrote: [ -> ]can i ask a question? can you not use alternative like aptoid ?

Yes, there are alternatives if all else fails. In my experience though, nothing beats Play in regards to easily staying updated and the wide availability of different apps/games etc... This is why most people want to try to get Play on their phone if it's not already there. Smiling
(2013-09-09, 18:49)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]try this

unroot yr phone, then reroot yr phone, then try to install the Gapps again.

most likely it is caused by the security center installed in yr phone.

Thanks for this Steven!Thumbs Up

Good morning
I purchased a goophone i7 and I can not install and run google play service and google play store
Can you give me a help please?
Pages: 1 2