www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Innos Random Reboots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-11-10, 05:04)bruma Wrote: [ -> ]Why is mine then running for about 454 hours now? Maybe it's a different badge of phones

tapatalk with smartphone

You have right, might be different lot.

The infinite reboot behavior it is unbelievable frustrating & strange...

Now, after take out the sim-card, have charged 100% the phone just to count the running hours till the next reboot.
(2015-12-14, 13:11)jmfkbill Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Enjoy Big Grin

have some update on Innos infinite reboot:

while forum users on bbs.innos are complaining a lot about V3.4 "Innos D6000 infinite reboots" & online chat support from innos.en has gone, I found the jmfkbill [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] link for D6000_2015-08-08_emmc_origintar.gz == D6000_COMMON_V1.0

Have reinstalled the old firmware, and phone stop restarting .
The best news: uptime now is 136h without ransdom restarting again
(2016-11-22, 20:13)xitix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Enjoy Big Grin

have some update on Innos infinite reboot:

while forum users on bbs.innos are complaining a lot about V3.4 "Innos D6000 infinite reboots" & online chat support from innos.en has gone, I found the jmfkbill [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] link for D6000_2015-08-08_emmc_origintar.gz == D6000_COMMON_V1.0

Have reinstalled the old firmware, and phone stop restarting .
The best news: uptime now is 136h without ransdom restarting again
Nice you got it fixed. I never had a problem with the reboots, even on newest ROM.
how do you install these drivers?
(2016-11-23, 07:20)MartinPoel Wrote: [ -> ]how do you install these drivers?

First, not all drivers works with all OS's.
I have WIN10 x64, and got some issues till found the combination.

I downloaded different drivers from Chinaphonearena and try some of them until succeed.

Installing proper drivers is a patience job, probably drivers should be installed in proper order, that's why I had to install same drivers over and over again.

Have erased the drivers few times, and finally after reviewed the attached gif, I had succeeded; (used also 3rd party tools to check & rmove driver not works >> DriverView from Nir Sofer + Device Remover Software by Kerem Gümrükcü).
(2016-11-23, 23:38)xitix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-23, 07:20)MartinPoel Wrote: [ -> ]how do you install these drivers?

First, not all drivers works with all OS's.
I have WIN10 x64, and got some issues till found the combination.

I downloaded different drivers from Chinaphonearena and try some of them until succeed.

Installing proper drivers is a patience job, probably drivers should be installed in proper order, that's why I had to install same drivers over and over again.

Have erased the drivers few times, and finally after reviewed the attached gif, I had succeeded; (used also 3rd party tools to check & rmove driver not works >> DriverView from Nir Sofer + Device Remover Software by Kerem Gümrükcü).
Thanks, I will try it later.
Android 6 should come out tomorrow for the D6000, it might fix it to.
Regards,
Martin
I had reboots at low levels of the internal battery. After replacing the internal battery the reboots disappeared.
Not only internal battery but if external battery swelling it will cause auto reboot problem too.. Just change external battery problem gone.

Not only internal battery but if external battery swelling it will cause auto reboot problem too.. Just change external battery problem gone.
Internal battery can buy here
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&sm=07d23c
(2017-02-07, 20:06)garytanyh Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&sm=07d23c

Is got to buy new internal battery (from another seller - size ok), but how to change it? Old (original) internal battery have connector, but the new (non-original) internal battery have just wires not connector. Soldering wires direct on motherboard?

[Image: l5Isr.jpg]

(2017-02-08, 22:02)jiberan Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&sm=07d23c

Is got to buy new internal battery (from another seller - size ok), but how to change it? Old (original) internal battery have connector, but the new (non-original) internal battery have just wires not connector. Soldering wires direct on motherboard?

[Image: l5Isr.jpg]
Sorry, manual for changing internal battery is here:[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Just small upgrade, changing electronic board from old to new battery. Working GOOD!
Pages: 1 2 3 4