www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi note 3 Pro or other? where?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm in search of a Phone for my Lady friend.
She only needs something for social media, calling, messaging, a couple of pictures and ocasionally a little bit of pokemon hunting.

I read that the Xiaomi Note 3/pro is good, and i've always wanted to try a xiaomi out. and as i can see its obtainable below 200 USD in different variants, that would be fine since i was looking ata budget of 120-180 usd. Are there any other good options, maybe from Ulefone?

The biggest problem for me, is that in my country we have tough Customs control, 40 % of the time, what i order from chinna is controled. So i would need to find it at a European warehouse. I know Bangood and gearbest both have Euro shops, but they dont have these models in the EU warehouse. Any other place you know of, that is trustable`?

Thank you for your help!
People in Euro order all the time from China without any problems. Use any of the sponsors.

In regards to a phone, the Redmi Note 3 Pro is a great choice. The best deal going now. $145 for the 2GB version.
(2016-09-09, 22:46)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]People in Euro order all the time from China without any problems. Use any of the sponsors.

In regards to a phone, the Redmi Note 3 Pro is a great choice. The best deal going now. $145 for the 2GB version.

I cant speak about the rest of europe, i can only mention from my own experiences, i have 2 or 3 packages arriving from China every week, and everytime its a mobile/Tablet or something else with a built in battery then i get taken by the customs and i have to pay alot of money for the charges. Thats why i'm asking if there is anyone with a Europe based warehouse.

Thank you for your advice on the note 3 though.
Have a look at the umi super only getting it just for Pokemon go as its battery is 4000 8core CPU at 2.0ghz dual core gpu fhd 5.5 inch screen 13mp camera