www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Better Battery Doogee Y100 Plus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to buy a second battery for my Y100 Plus. Is there a battery I can buy with significantly more power capacity? Or should I just buy one the same as what is in there?
But the same. You're not going to find a legitimate one with higher capacity.
Thanks. I note that I have a 2200ma/h battery in there now. I have a suspicious feeling that I own a Y100 Pro, not a Y100 plus. (IMHO it's a great phone, whatever it is.)
Right. Doogee makes good phones. Usually any battery you buy is going to be the same size capacity. They're limited by size generally. I wouldn't say it's a rule, but it's fairly universal.
Thanks. Generally the battery has enough power for me to do what I want with it. But sometimes the battery is a bit of a worry, and I end up turning the phone off to preserve the battery. If I had one extra battery, that would be loads of power for my normal usage. (At present this isn't the phone I receive calls on, but a phone for navigation and internet usage.)

EDIT: While I was out I found a USB power bank that was mispriced on the shelf. I pointed this out to the shop workers, and they let me have one at the labelled price. So, I guess this works in terms of additional battery power. Especially since the power bank hold much more power than a spare battery and cost a lot less.