www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root Blackview BV6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello how can i root BlackView BV6000
i tried this tutorial
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

when i access TWRP , the Touchscreen is not responding
Did you give it some time after boot into TWRP? Sometimes it takes up to 3 minutes for the touch to work. Don't ask me why. That's happened a few times with various phones I've owned and TWRP.
(2016-09-13, 17:26)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Did you give it some time after boot into TWRP? Sometimes it takes up to 3 minutes for the touch to work. Don't ask me why. That's happened a few times with various phones I've owned and TWRP.

No i didn't do that , i will give it a try right now.

(2016-09-13, 17:32)bbnicu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-13, 17:26)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Did you give it some time after boot into TWRP? Sometimes it takes up to 3 minutes for the touch to work. Don't ask me why. That's happened a few times with various phones I've owned and TWRP.

I tried what you told me , the screen is frozen.

I tried what you told me , the screen is frozen.

Any other ideeas how i can make it work?