www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: my phone lost some wifi password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi at all,

I have this problem since many months.... sometime when I register a wifi code to take access into a network, the second time, when I will come back.. and password of wifi is not changed, my innos ask to re-put, as first time...

I haven't understand how it is possible.

Now I am with 3.4 rom, but problem is since have 2.7
What a s.hit of cellphone if we can define it cellphone! It seems that the only rom that works more or less stable it's this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I doubt marshmallow will resolve all this problems neither free developers are able to manage this like I said S.HIT
For me v. 3.4 rom works very good. No random reboot, no lost of wifi password. I am very pleased with the phone. It has speed, autonomy. I have the phone from one year. At his price I think it worth. Have you tried to make a clean reinstallation? I am wondering which rom is better, chinese v. 3.4 or multilanguage v. 2.6?
Also for me at the end is a good phone, also because you can feel free and don't think at battery discharge, and in this time with ultra slim phone is a strenght!!

I have this phone since 11months.

Normally I like change ofter ROM with modded version , and in this case I have use Xposed

But with version is the "D6000_2015-08-08_emmc_origin.tar.gz" is the first release?

But with clean installation you mean that I need to restart from oldest rom version?

I am also understanding what is better between 2.6 "intern" or officiale 3.4

Did you think that ROM 6.0 will be available?
I've been using the Innos D6000 since it came out. It's a bit sluggish sometimes, and Skype likes to force close several times before it will run (Skype does this on several phones I've used in the past), but other than that it's been great.... I've dropped it many times...Hard drops to concrete etc...and it's still kicking. I'm on the latest D6000 v2.6.

Very unlikely we'll see 6.0. I believe more to do with lack of official Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Marshmallow kernel than anything else. Hopefully I'm wrong here, but if not, Lollipop is fine.
I'm on V2.6.

I had also lost twice wifi password.
The file /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf is corrupted so a new one is created without any password.

You can backup it (if you are rooted), you can also used Titanium Backup to backup and to restore it if you have some trouble.

You will have to backup Wi-Fi Access Points with Titanium Backup. there are two things that is named like this.