www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Problems flashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I got a screen with a thick black vertical line after flashing a rom and there is no way to go out of there. Does the screen have a problem?. I have tried many solutions in the forum but they do not work for me. Any help will be much appreciated.
You flashed a Doogee stock ROM?
(2016-09-15, 02:54)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]You flashed a Doogee stock ROM?

I was finally able to recover partially the Phone. It is an X5 pro. When I rooted it, I made a backup of the Romwith TWRP. No way work for me except to rename the tee1, tee2, recovery, boot with file extension tee1.emmc.win from the backup for example to tee1.img. used the scatter of the Algerian Rom, then got at least recovery and did a TWRP restore. The phone work 98%. There is a vertical thick black line I cannot get rid of and this is why it is not 100%. I mean that the LCD has a black background in the middle of the vertical screen, letters and pictures are displayed with more black on that line. If the screen would be white, you can see that line. Thanks for your interest.

(2016-09-15, 22:52)fedebally Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-15, 02:54)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]You flashed a Doogee stock ROM?

I was finally able to recover partially the Phone. It is an X5 pro. When I rooted it, I made a backup of the Romwith TWRP. No way work for me except to rename the tee1, tee2, recovery, boot with file extension tee1.emmc.win from the backup for example to tee1.img. used the scatter of the Algerian Rom, then got at least recovery and did a TWRP restore. The phone work 98%. There is a vertical thick black line I cannot get rid of and this is why it is not 100%. I mean that the LCD has a black background in the middle of the vertical screen, letters and pictures are displayed with more black on that line. If the screen would be white, you can see that line. Thanks for your interest.