www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Leagoo T1] fix white balance on Leagoo T1 too blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whether purposeful, due to the recent "blue light" fad, or simply an oversight, the display on the otherwise beautiful T1 is well towards cool/blue.

You could use MiraVision, but I wasn't happy with the changes MiraVision makes... MV also strongly affect blacks, meaning if you tilt white balance towards warm, you'll end up with strongly orange tinted blacks.

The solution I'm using is called "screen balance". It's an app on Google Play and free for the basic version, which is fine for our purposes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...eenbalance

It also affects blacks, but not grossly as with MiraVision.

You will need root. Thankfully @Cleopatra has made a Leagoo T1 MTK6737 TWRP and discovered an appropriate SuperSU to root MT6737 Leagoo T1.

So assuming you're rooted, download Screen Balance, and after some fiddling other found the best setting for my eyes is incandescent, sunrise, or tungsten at 80-100%.. YMMV, so mess around a bit and see what works best for your eyes.

We'll also be notifying Leagoo of the issue and hopefully in a future update the white balance will be a bit more neutral.