www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi Mi5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, but I'll have to give it to a relative and buy myself a new one.

What do you all recommend? I've been wandering around and found the Xiaomi Mi5, is it worth the 100€~ more than the 3 Pro?

The Mi5 is actually 'quite old' right now and many other phones have gone into the market, like the newest Meizu (X6?), Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Max... What would be the best option right now? Size of the screen doesn't matter, just a handy phone that makes good quality pictures and doesn't get laggy on games.

Thanks!
Out of the ones you mentioned, the Mi5 is the one I'd choose if money weren't a factor. If money were a factor, I'd keep the Redmi Note 3 Pro Smiling. That's best bang for the buck right now.

You might consider the Redmi Pro, that has OLED display if that's important to you, but the Snapdragon 820 will be more powerful anyways than X25, and because of the smaller display will look a bit smoother (not much, but a bit).
Wait and get the Mi5s. Personally I'd just get another Redmi Note 3 Pro.
(2016-09-22, 16:52)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]Wait and get the Mi5s. Personally I'd just get another Redmi Note 3 Pro.

And when is de Mi5s coming out? Any info yet about the phone? Thanks

(2016-09-22, 03:15)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Out of the ones you mentioned, the Mi5 is the one I'd choose if money weren't a factor. If money were a factor, I'd keep the Redmi Note 3 Pro Smiling. That's best bang for the buck right now.

You might consider the Redmi Pro, that has OLED display if that's important to you, but the Snapdragon 820 will be more powerful anyways than X25, and because of the smaller display will look a bit smoother (not much, but a bit).

Thank you. Is there any other phone like the Mi5 out there from another brand? Like Meizu, Umi, Blu.. That can 'pair' the quality/price of this phone? To compare and have more options open.
Mi5s official today. I'd just get Mi5 and save some money. Now down below $300 at some places. Skip UMi for sure. They have good displaysand battery life, but otherwise are junk with very poor QC. Blu more of a budget brand, but not sure, they might have some premium model... Xiaomi is best bang for your buck.
open ur back case and there will be a screw at the center of the phone above battry. just remove that screw and dont put it again. in back cover their will be a extra piece which goes in the same place when u put that case, just take a blade and cut...

Still worth to use it I am planned this for trade my redmi note 4x