www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: This little hole on the bottom of the screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my iNew and on every picture I see there's this tiny hole on the bottom of the glass screen, I don't know what it is or what it does, just on the left/below side of the right LED. I first thought the glass was damaged, but it´s on every picture I find on the internet and on YouTube clips. It's not a microphone is it, it seems too small for that?
Is it just part of the production process for this phone, so the screen can be easily mounted or something? Does anyone know?
(2013-09-10, 22:22)Squier Wrote: [ -> ]On my iNew and on every picture I see there's this tiny hole on the bottom of the glass screen, I don't know what it is or what it does, just on the left/below side of the right LED. I first thought the glass was damaged, but it´s on every picture I find on the internet and on YouTube clips. It's not a microphone is it, it seems too small for that?
Is it just part of the production process for this phone, so the screen can be easily mounted or something? Does anyone know?

it should be a mic.

(2013-09-10, 22:22)Squier Wrote: [ -> ]On my iNew and on every picture I see there's this tiny hole on the bottom of the glass screen, I don't know what it is or what it does, just on the left/below side of the right LED. I first thought the glass was damaged, but it´s on every picture I find on the internet and on YouTube clips. It's not a microphone is it, it seems too small for that?

it should be a mic.
(2013-09-10, 22:44)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]it should be a mic.

Yeah, that's what I thought, but it's really small, I can hardly imagine sound going through that, on the Note 1 there's a really small hole too, but it's on the lower side of the phone and it's a bit bigger than this.
Not that it matters a lot, but I was just wondering, and I was glad when I found out the glass wasn't damaged.