www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROM PORTING - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-09-29, 16:56)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it will works well, I will use it like "base rom" to make a porting.

Regards

Donation made.
Please check your PM.
Thanks
Hi dev666 !

Question :

your email address is the same of the email address in the donation ?
(2016-09-30, 03:56)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dev666 !

Question :

your email address is the same of the email address in the donation ?

Hello. Yes
Please can you port this ROM
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-10-11, 03:00)Shan qamar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Please port galaxy s6 ROM for my device[/align]
Hi Cleopatra. Seems I cant send you a private message. I wanted to aask can you help me to port CWM recovery to Kingzone S2 since I havent found any other ones on google. Lol.
(2016-10-17, 01:24)HardcoreHenry Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Yeah, thats the one. Big Grin
Hey Cleopatra. I managed to get a working twrp. So no need to port i guess. but thank you Smiling

ig to the twrp working.but i got a bootloop now.and cant flash the stock rom back on since it says "could not find meta-inf/com/google/android/update-binary in the zip file". do you know what should i do? lol. im not really good at this stuff.but i try Big Grin

fixed it now.lmao Big Grin

alright.i still got a problem.cant flash the stock rom.and the custom rom wasnt for my phone at all.it was under a wrong name at needrom.com site.and now the phone is broken.lol.i still use the twrp recovery tho.but would like to install stock rom on it if its possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4