www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNo3 MT6735- ROOT, TWRP and Raw Img backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the phone Model - iNo3 - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

We will need to Unlock the Bootloader and Root before we can flash the TWRP or do a normal backup

The phone will be formatted when unlocking the bootloader so please backup data elsewhere or better yet root before u put any data on this phone.

Step 1- Go to Settings -->About Phone --> Tab on Build Number 7 times

Step 2 - Ensure the build says LD2135.V.1.0.1.4 or LD2135.V.1.0.1.2 or earlier

Step 3 - Tap Developer Options -> Turn on USB debugging and OEM Unlocking

Step 4 - Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Step 5 - Download and Use [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ADB and fastboot by unzipping it and going into the D:\Ino3\MtkDroid_2.5.3d\MTKdroid_2.5.3d\adb folder

Step 6 - Open Administrator Windows Command Prompt and browse to the folder where MTKDroid Tools 2.5.3 adb.exe and fastboot.exe are located

Step 8 - Boot into fastboot mode by typing adb reboot-bootloader

Step 9 - Type fastboot oem unlock press volume down to confirm the format.

Step 10 - Download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Step 11 - Root phone with Kingroot 4.8.2

Step 13 - Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Step 12 - Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Step 13 - See that SuperSu-Me Pro 9.3.8 has removed Kingroot and replaced it with SuperSU Me Pro

Step 14 - you can either install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or use fastboot flash recovery recovery.img on this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] image that Cleopatra has so kindly made for me.

Step 15 - Turn of the phone, hold the power button down for 2 seconds and press volume up. There should be a screen that says Recovery , Fastboot and Normal. Choose Recovery with the volume down button.

Step 16 - Hooray you should be seeing TWRP recovery as per attached screenshot TWRP-INO3.jpg

Step 17 - Optional but you can actually use adb to backup your rom with the following code the rough guide is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] < credits to Alexzapp> but the actual code I used is below

Code:
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/recovery of=/storage/sdcard0/recovery.img bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0boot0 of=/storage/sdcard0/preloader.bin bs=4096c count=4096 skip=4"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/boot of=/storage/sdcard0/boot.img bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/lk of=/storage/sdcard0/lk.bin bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/logo of=/storage/sdcard0/logo.bin bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/recovery of=/storage/sdcard0/recovery.img bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/secro of=/storage/sdcard0/secro.img bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/nvram of=/storage/sdcard0/nvram.bin bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system of=/storage/sdcard0/system.img bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/cache of=/storage/sdcard0/cache.img bs=4096"
su -c "dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/userdata of=/storage/sdcard0/userdata.img bs=4096"
Hi Leonaheidern !

WELL DONE Smiling

MANY COMPLIMENTS Smiling
Hi Leonaheidern,

is there any chance that you can provide a stock rom ?

I somehow modified my system partition and I am not able to install a OTA update because of "build fingerprint" errors ...

best regards,
basti
I am also looking for the stock rom as I "Accidentally" wiped the system partition from TWRP.  Doh
Any help??