www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Galaxy s4 clone battery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I have some problems with the battery on my s4 1:1 clone. It came with two 2600mAh batteries but their behavior is strange. The battery percentage goes up and down, for example i'm on 80%, put the phone in standby and when i turn it on it is at 90% or similar. And the duration is too poor for a 2600mAh battery. The phone is rooted and i have done a calibration multiple times, but nothing changed. Anyone have an idea about this problem?
(2013-09-11, 02:57)drakem92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I have some problems with the battery on my s4 1:1 clone. It came with two 2600mAh batteries but their behavior is strange. The battery percentage goes up and down, for example i'm on 80%, put the phone in standby and when i turn it on it is at 90% or similar. And the duration is too poor for a 2600mAh battery. The phone is rooted and i have done a calibration multiple times, but nothing changed. Anyone have an idea about this problem?

can u find the exact model or something useful to help us learning how it's happen?

hardware info is good app to do it
Sorry but i dont know the exact model. I can say that it is called GT-I9500 like the original, it runs android 4.2.9, build ID JDQ39.I9500ZSUAMDF , fingerprint alps/zx89_wet_jb2/zx89_wet_jb2:4.2.9/JDQ39/1377323156:user/test-keys . Anyway, I think the battery life is incorrectly read, for example while i'm using it, the battery seems to discharge very fast, but if then i put it on standby the charge of the battery rises, making me think that android incorrectly reads the battery value.
Here's a screenshot of the battery stats. This is what happens, the phone hasn't been connected to the charger. The three points of fast discharge refer to when i was using the phone, the other points where the charge seems to rise up (no charger!) refer to when the phone was on standby.

[Image: fnfcjb.png]
No one have an idea?
Up. A few minutes ago i had an internet session of about 30 minutes, and the charge decreased from 85 to 15% !!! In 30 minutes! And now on standby it has reached 45%, and while i'm writing this it returned to 15%!! It's incredibile!! Please, if you know something i can do to solve this tell me!
Maybe you can search for a new battery from another vendor that fits on your phone Smiling maybe like original Samsung, I don't know how your phone is :p