www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: DOOGEE X6 Pro - BRICKED??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you for your helpful answers,
the solution was to turn out to recharge battery for a short time (was completely discharged) after five minutes of charging the battery outside of phone i've placed it back to the computer has find a new device!
(2016-10-06, 01:35)duduss Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your helpful answers,
the solution was to turn out to recharge battery for a short time (was completely discharged) after five minutes of charging the battery outside of phone i've placed it back to the computer has find a new device!

In my post number 6, I have written :

"Try to connect the phone to the charger, wait 10 minutes,
then try to hold on power button".

Smiling
(2016-10-06, 01:41)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-06, 01:35)duduss Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your helpful answers,

In my post number 6, I have written :

"Try to connect the phone to the charger, wait 10 minutes,
then try to hold on power button".

Smiling

the phone was on charger 8 hours and nothing - i've charged the battery outside of the phone put it back and that worked
And now the the "phone charger" works well ?
Do you have already test it ?
Does it works well when phone is turned off (connected to the original charger) ?
I've seen this before, but not in a long time. The battery so beyond dead, the phone doesn't even have enough power to initiate the charge.

I know it sounds strange, and clearly this is a design flaw. I know OP hasnt answered back yet but I suspect charging working fine now.
the charger works fine, after reflash of the phone is everything alright
Pages: 1 2