www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: innos d6000 and smartwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good day.
Some you have or you know if the Innos works and supports a smartwatch, especially huawei watch.
It is that I have that clock, and works well, but suddenly after receiving good notices on the clock, there comes a time that fall.
Other times, it loses the connection between the watch and mobile, although the clock indicates that it has lost the connection, but the program says that the phone has not lost.
By using the ok google, often he stays retrying and finally says disconnected.
then in support android wear of google, I have been told to consult the watch manufacturer, and Huawei, have told me that the Innos mobile did not know him, and that may not be compatible, and they can only support their dispositives.

Greetings and thanks.
First, you must find the proper apk for your watch. Then go in Settings-Advanced settings-Accessibility and set ON your apk, Maybe after this will works. I have a chinese watch and I have no problems with it.
Thanks for the reply
My watch is an android wear, then the necessary program is the android wear, I have it installed, but it was this which indicated that disconnected, like the clock.
For now better go, not if it has agreed that it has taken to work well, or I've also disabled in the Xposed that I have installed, programs for battery saving.
Greetings and thanks.