www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root lg k8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-10-23, 06:10)nnk24 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Tell me if you can't manage this way then i'll upload my firmware somewhere so you can have it.
The process proves to be working. There are reports of successfully rooted devices on my other thread and also different approaches and TWRPs:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-11-28, 18:32)gottlasz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You have the option to make video or pictures I can not
I tried a number of times the device does not turn on Loop
(2016-11-28, 18:37)eeeeyal Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please take a look at the other thread, there is a link in the OP for bootlooping issues and also many comments and solutions.
(2016-11-28, 18:41)gottlasz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please take a look at the other thread, there is a link in the OP for bootlooping issues and also many comments and solutions.

What is meant by the second thread OP?
(2016-11-28, 18:44)eeeeyal Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-11-28, 18:44)eeeeyal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-28, 18:41)gottlasz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-28, 18:37)eeeeyal Wrote: [ -> ]You have the option to make video or pictures I can not

What is meant by the second thread OP?

Make a recovery log next time you try and send it to me, i'll take a look.
I now wrote the original ROM via LG Bridge

And I followed the instructions and the device end

Gives a message "Your devices is corrupt. It can not be trusted and may not work properly"
(2016-11-28, 21:37)eeeeyal Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&postcount=99
and use this to root:

Use the TWRP posted in this forum on the first page (lgk8twrp.img):

If you have any more questions please use private message instead writing comments. Thanks
Hey,
ive got some problems rootin k8 350n. after i fastboot and unlocked oem i already tried several twrp images, but always after it sucesful boot into twrp i cant press anything and then after 3-5 seconds the screen starts to flash between a black screen and the twrp Mount screen. I already recovered my phone over the bridge, but nothing worked.

Thanks for help.
ME PORQUE NO HACE UN TUTORIAL Y LO SUBE A YOUTUBE PARA QUE TODOS LO VEAN SI POR FAVOR SOBRE LG K8
Pages: 1 2 3 4