www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MHL / HDMI impossible ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi !
Question is if iNew support knows more about the phone than we do.
As there are many similar phones, the Question is who is the manufacturer AND even if iNew is the original manufacturer that does not mean the support person is educated enough to know.
They ARE obviously right about the current situationas a MHL cable IS not working and as there is no HDMI menu in the display settings.
So its out of the question that it is not working now but there is a trace of hope left that it may works later.

Future will show...

Thanks & Greetings,

Ender
I found one vendor on ali which bundles i6000 w/MHL to HDMI cable.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Does it mean it will work on i6000?

This cable is available on ebay as well.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hash=item5d43d11d20
Hi !

Yeah i saw other vendors too offering the MHL cable as an option.
Looking at the knowledge of most dealers that does NOT mean it will work.
I have 3 different flavours of MHL cable and so far no go.
As i cannot see a panel for HDMI options (output Res, Zoom, ...) in the settings panel i guess we FIRST need a FW version that supports it, IF it is possible on the i6000.
I never had an Android device (and i had > 20 until now) that only showed HDMI options AFTER you connected the cable to the TV but that does not mean it cannot happen :-)

So, still have to wait for a REAL success story and / or new FW versions until we can be sure.

Greetings,

Ender
Hi, I saw that in September 2013 there was talk of the I6000, I think that at that time there was talk of the model 4 cores. No one has any idea of the possibility of connecting the cable mhl / hdmi to the model I6000 + (8-core)? On the website, INEW says that the model I6000 + supports mhl. I, however, I tried to connect to my I600 + a cable that works on a model Samsung S4 but without result. I saw on the internet that there are cables for various models and in particular I saw adapters mhl / hdmi outputs for "USB 2".
Although this is not an excessive cost, before throwing away money, I wanted to ask if anyone was able to connect the model I6000 + to the TV and if so which adapter cable used and where purchased.
Thank you all for availability.
Pages: 1 2