www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: camera 4k and slowmotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I've read in several places the camera model that takes our Innos D6000, and looking at the manufacturer's specifications, is a camera that supports video recording at 4K, and also support slow motion.
But none of these things can make Innos. You know that you can do to get out the optimum performance camera phone.
Greetings and thanks.
Hello good day.
Looking for information I found this link. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
In get another model phone, but with the same sensor camera that our Innos, recording in 4k and make slow motion.
You have to install a program, and modify a system file. I edit the file brings the Innos, to put the maximum resolution of 4k and fps to 120, but did not get to record 4K, also might not know how, nor the slow motion, or I lacked some parameter modify the file.
Since probe directly put the file that comes on the link and leave the phone starting with the TWRP he turned to put the rom 2.6 that was the one and returned to work.
Any idea if this method can work to get our camera.
regards