www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Wholesale china
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a chance for safe wholesale buy chineseese phablets/tablets with warranty etc?

i read a lot of bad reviews of all shops... like chinavasion, banggood etc
there is always problem with cash return, products are broken too frequently..

i want to wholesale buy products inew,onda,neo,cube,zopo but i dont know where Sad

total budget is 15-20k usd, i dont want to spend this money for trash..
Are you going to resell them?

dependable Chinese places are dx.com, pandawill.com..of course the sponsors of this site..
Please use our sponsor. We will advocate if any issues Pandawill is hit or miss. You will find bad reviews of any site or shop. Chinese or not.

You need to remember, there's a tradeoff for the price you're getting these phones at. Part of that tradeoff is that if there's a problem, you need to pay shipping to have the phones fixed.

Use PayPal for double protection.

If you're buying in bulk, you'll be able to negotiate a better price. If you want me to help negotiating a price with merimobiles, please contact me [email protected]
yes, i want to resell them in mid-east europe.

pandawill and dx are sponsors of this site?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i dont want to wait 90 days for shipping, there is a lot bad reviews aboud pandawill, im afraid that ill spend lots of money for trash, and ill have many problems with bigger deals.
Merimobiles is our sponsor.
I am interested on wholesale, can you do something?