www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What should I replace my Mlais mx base with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using an mlias mx base I bought a little over a year ago. I don't really go easy on my phones so a year is what they usually last. I was very happy with this and want to replace it with something similiar, no huge upgrade needed, maybe a better camera.
I'm planning on getting something this Black Friday / Cyber Monday. My budget is a $100 - $130.
I'm open to suggestions, but I'm currently interested Meizu M3s and would like to know if it's worth buying.
Thanks in advance to everyone taking time to give me a few hints. Blush
I bought my son a Cubot dinosaur for £89 which is about $110, much better phone than the MX base which he had before and broke.
3GB ram
16GB storage
Dual sim plus sd card slot
4150mah battery
Android 6

A good idea though would be to look on Gearbest type site and just browse all the phones.
(2016-11-23, 23:40)karlzberg Wrote: [ -> ]I bought my son a Cubot dinosaur for £89 which is about $110, much better phone than the MX base which he had before and broke.
3GB ram
16GB storage
4150mah battery
Android 6

A good idea though would be to look on Gearbest type site and just browse all the phones.
No offense Karlzberg, just skimming through sales sites is probably the worst way to choose a phone. Ask knowledgeable places and look at reviews (real ones, not the silly fake ones that obvious just trying to sell a phone).

Cubot does make good phones. Can't go wrong there.

The Meizu M3s is going to pale in comparison to MX Base for battery life. Meizu is okay though. Better quality control and components than many brands.

If it were my money, I would shoot for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro (not Note 4) if you can afford it. That is 5.0 inch.

If you can deal with 5.5 inch, the Redmi Note 3 Pro is the best buy out there right now for $100-150.

Where do you live? That's important too if you care about 4G.
(2016-11-24, 00:07)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]No offense Karlzberg, just skimming through sales sites is probably the worst way to choose a phone. Ask knowledgeable places and look at reviews (real ones, not the silly fake ones that obvious just trying to sell a phone).

The Meizu M3s is going to pale in comparison to MX Base for battery life. Meizu is okay though. Better quality control and components than many brands.

If it were my money, I would shoot for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro (not Note 4) if you can afford it. That is 5.0 inch.

If you can deal with 5.5 inch, the Redmi Note 3 Pro is the best buy out there right now for $100-150.

I live in the EU, in Hungary. I came here to ask, because I've been disappointed before (looking at you Elephone). Thanks for the suggestions, I'm gonna check out the phones you mentioned.
(2016-11-24, 00:07)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-23, 23:40)karlzberg Wrote: [ -> ]I bought my son a Cubot dinosaur for £89 which is about $110, much better phone than the MX base which he had before and broke.
3GB ram
16GB storage
4150mah battery
Android 6

No offense Karlzberg, just skimming through sales sites is probably the worst way to choose a phone. Ask knowledgeable places and look at reviews (real ones, not the silly fake ones that obvious just trying to sell a phone).

No offence taken DirkNick, I look on these site for which phones match the spec I'm looking for then read reviews around the net before making a purchase .
Vernee Thor?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
Mlais MX Base Review: $140 4300mAh Smartphone!