www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee F7 Pro Experiences?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a Doogee F7 Pro?

If so, how good is it?
I don't have the phone, but Doogee usually makes good phones. Just a lot of money to ask. Looks like going for about $250 or more. It is a bold move. What about the Doogee F7 Pro is attractive to you?
I like my current phone, but will eventually upgrade. The F7 would be a big upgrade, but it's still pricey. (Though perhaps worth it.)

I suspect that at some point in the future the F7 will be cheaper when it's no longer the latest thing.

The F7 has a bigger screen, more RAM, and a faster processor. But, my Y-100 is fine for the meantime.
Recently I had a misadventure involving falling into a river. Unfortunately my Y100 Pro didn't survive. So, about eight months after starting this thread, I bought an X7 Pro. It seems a lot of phone for the money. It cost me £76 all up, which is about USD$ 100.

I'm aware of the Doogee Mix, but it's twice the price of the X7 Pro, and the X7 Pro is enough for me at the moment.