www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Home Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First just like to say thanks for the pointers as regards flashing this phone have now finally managed to do that using QFIL and flashed to 2.5. However I now have the problem that there is not a proper Home Page only an Innos page with a big green image in the centre which doesn't appear to do anything. So question is how do I get rid of this and get back to a proper home page.? GAPPS appears to be installed because I can set up the spare button to run one app so I can run calender lMusic etc which all look like Google Apps, however AppMarket is a Chines version. So this looks like a mixed bag... or something did'nt go quite right with the flashing. Suggestions?

Regards:
If I'm remembering correctly. There is something you need to tap that isn't obvious. You might have already gotten past it.
(2016-12-01, 08:53)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm remembering correctly. There is something you need to tap that isn't obvious. You might have already gotten past it.
Yes you were right on both counts Rolleyes Its the blue downward pointing bar on the last page of the Innos screen.
Now reflashed with Multilange V2.4 as per instructions elsewhere on this site which I am still getting to grips with (and it's not resolved the original issue that caused me to start this exerciseDodgy