www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: com.android.phone has stopped working, factory reset not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GERIKA

Hi, I have a Chinese tablet that keeps on displaying that "com.android.phone has stopped working" message and no recovery works. I have tried at least 20 times:
1. factory reset
2. wipe cache

Nothing helped.

I don't have the backup of the stock rom that the device came with and can't get it from the seller because they are not replying to my messages. Also, I cannot access the settings on the phone to turn on usb debugging mode or anything else, although some other functions are accessible if you do it fast enough, it's just a white screen with something in chinese where settings should be displayed.

Here's a video of how that all looks:

some more info on the device:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I even opened it to check what's inside:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Could anyone please tell me if it's even fixable? Or where I could try researching about it? I've googled everything during the past 36 hours, nothing worked. I am a total noob on anything android or computers, I have no idea what I'm doing but if there's a way to fix it by following some kind of instructions I can do it well. Thank you in advance.

Erika G.