www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Review] Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime huge score on battery life SOT screenon test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-12-13, 19:06)Jh1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-13, 12:18)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-13, 04:15)Jh1 Wrote: [ -> ]Curious if you notice any issues with wifi download speeds. Mine have been disappointing on both the shop ROM and the stock chinese ROM.

How disappointing? I'm getting up to 1.8Mb/s which is about maxing out my connection.

In the past, I've noticed that not having Xunlei accelerator on *seemed* to stunt speeds severely, but I don't see that option in the Global ROM (though haven't looked for it either).

Under 200kb/s regardless of whether xunlei accelerator is turned on or off. It was the same on the shop ROM.
Hmm... Interesting. WiFi, yes? And, is only on Play Store, or all apps/web? There have been many complaining of this on MIUI, but generally only with Play Store.
Play store and web downloads while on wifi. I've heard of the play store issue, but that wouldn't really be annoying to me. Slow web downloads could get frustrating though. I may try the developer ROM and see if it's different.

EDIT: It's looking like a network issue, not a phone issue. I'm in the process of moving, so don't currently have personal wifi. I've only been using wifi at work. Testing out the Zuk z2 today, and it's is having the exact same downloaded speeds on my work wifi connection as well. Still may give the developer ROM a shot in a a while.
Pages: 1 2