www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Marshallow 6.0.1 is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Official Link : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Haven't test it yet, so be careful

See here : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

A list of changes and improvements in the new firmware 3.2 for European innos Was:

Firmware 3.2 updates Android OS to version 6.0.1.
Improved system performance.
Improved stability of work.
Fixed users system errors.

Supported languages: Russian, English and more than 100 languages.

----- EDIT

You will probably need to change build.prop before, because there is a test in the update script :

actually
ro.product.device=Innos_D6000
by
ro.product.device=D6000_Russia

Make a backup before anything !!!!
how can I know if I have European or Chinese Innos?

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
(2016-12-17, 00:48)javierggarrido Wrote: [ -> ]how can I know if I have European or Chinese Innos?

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk

If you have bought it from Innos Russia : you have an European. But I don't think there are differences !

If you have rooted it make a twrp backup before trying to update it.
Hi Guys,

I am unable to install it.

When I try via the file manager I get ''E: footer is wrong
E: signature verification failed, Installation aborted'' error.
Also tried to install it via TWRP from bootloader with signature validation turned off but then TWRP just reboots and does not flash. I have wiped the phone and reinstall SuperSU and TWRP too but same issue.

Any other idea maybe?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Attila
(2016-12-17, 02:52)attilablaho Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I am unable to install it.

When I try via the file manager I get ''E: footer is wrong
E: signature verification failed, Installation aborted'' error.
Also tried to install it via TWRP from bootloader with signature validation turned off but then TWRP just reboots and does not flash. I have wiped the phone and reinstall SuperSU and TWRP too but same issue.

Any other idea maybe?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Attila

someone in the russian forum have succeeded from V2.6 ;)

So, what I will do from 2.6 :
- copy new zip to SD card
- restore Factory (Root will not help)
- Goes to System Update : update from zip
- This will Reboot in default recovery and try to install new zip (maybe need to select manually)
- Wipe data
- The device will reboot : in the russian forum, user says that the phone was stops then must do Volume + Power button.

Here is the translation of what he done :

Start the procedure with 2.6 evroinnos.

1) Bummer. Unlnown volume for path. Failed to map file.
So it was not, strictly punch files, then through the castle in SD card. Strictly follow the instructions and here. And reset after installation.

AFTER THE WIPE THROUGH THE SETTINGS IT HANGS ON THE ICON INNOS WITHOUT TRAFFIC.

Solution: pinch volume + and power button. Then everything loads quickly.

The deal went.

2) All quietly fell.
Hi again,

False alert.

The zip file did not download properly so re-downloading it helped and then it installed at once based on the official instructions and without any trouble.

So far everything works. Hopefully it stays this way. Big Grin
(2016-12-17, 17:11)attilablaho Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again,

False alert.

The zip file did not download properly so re-downloading it helped and then it installed at once based on the official instructions and without any trouble.

So far everything works. Hopefully it stays this way. Big Grin

Great
Hi everyone.

I haven't tried flashing marshmallow yet myself, but how are you liking it so far? Any good?

Also, I've been google translate-reading the another forum thread, but I can't make any sense of it, even with translate. I am now on the D6000_Ver2.6 international rom and I have TWRP installed. Can I simply flash the marshmallow rom using TWRP? Do I need to wipe data too, or is cache enough?
Also, I think I have a chinese version of my phone, as I bought it from Geekbuying in september 2015. Do I need to make any special steps? I don't really understand the instruction you gave.

Also, I also installed stevejc's fixes on the previous roms, do we need something like this for the marshmallow rom or are these problems already fixed by Innos now?

One final question, is root and xposed still working on the marshmallow build when you reflash supersu and the xposed framework?

Thanks everyone!
(2016-12-19, 19:53)theDutchBird Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.

I haven't tried flashing marshmallow yet myself, but how are you liking it so far? Any good?

Also, I've been google translate-reading the another forum thread, but I can't make any sense of it, even with translate. I am now on the D6000_Ver2.6 international rom and I have TWRP installed. Can I simply flash the marshmallow rom using TWRP? Do I need to wipe data too, or is cache enough?
Also, I think I have a chinese version of my phone, as I bought it from Geekbuying in september 2015. Do I need to make any special steps? I don't really understand the instruction you gave.

Also, I also installed stevejc's fixes on the previous roms, do we need something like this for the marshmallow rom or are these problems already fixed by Innos now?

One final question, is root and xposed still working on the marshmallow build when you reflash supersu and the xposed framework?

Thanks everyone!

I will test it tomorrow.

I don't think it can be rooted so far !
I have asked to the author of TWRP to have one compatible with 6.0.1

Stay tuned
Actually I lost all hope of waiting for Android 6.0.1 but it did come.

They actually did better than I was expecting.

So if understood well, to update to this ver3.2 ROM we must absolutely have v2.6 abroad ROM installed, then go into settings and apply the update from our SD card.

Am I right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10