www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My MTK6589 S4-i9500 HARD BRICK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all Guys,
I had mtk6589 android i9500 Clone 1:1 S4, I was install fonts and root, then restart my device, now initially only boot loop, I tried to fix from many forums, but now can not even wipe / factory mode, what should I do, my android can not boot anymore, just the light is on, go on and restart again. Doh
any one can help me for this a solution, thank you very much. God Bless u all...
Have you tried reflashing the stock firmware? Contact the place of purchase and see if they have it if you don't have it already.

What files did you change when installing the new fonts?
(2013-09-17, 18:54)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried reflashing the stock firmware? Contact the place of purchase and see if they have it if you don't have it already.

What files did you change when installing the new fonts?

Dear Sir,

i just download from google play font and install it, don't remember cause now my device dead. Sad
Contact the seller and see if you can get some stock firmware to flash.
(2013-09-17, 11:56)sekaktok Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all Guys,
I had mtk6589 android i9500 Clone 1:1 S4, I was install fonts and root, then restart my device, now initially only boot loop, I tried to fix from many forums, but now can not even wipe / factory mode, what should I do, my android can not boot anymore, just the light is on, go on and restart again. Doh
any one can help me for this a solution, thank you very much. God Bless u all...

i did the same thing i need help . You ever get it fixed if so howCrying
(2013-09-21, 11:58)mr.minor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-17, 11:56)sekaktok Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all Guys,

i did the same thing i need help . You ever get it fixed if so howCrying

and a friend of mine did the same thing..with the same phone...
installed font app from play and phone ..gone....how idiot is the developer to make an app
and send to play and this app faults the phones...
please help to help my friend...Can't look
Hi could we know what's the font app name?