www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Custom Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm using Symphony H400. I want to root this phone I've searched everywhere on internet but couldn't find any solution I need a custom Recovery to root the phone please help me.

Details of phone:

Processor : MT6735
Screen resolution 720x1280 pixels
RAM: 2GB
Storage 16GB
Stock firmware :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Tutorial :

(2017-01-02, 04:14)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Tutorial :

Thanks for your reply but I couldn't find same configuration phone with same SoC GPU and ROM. I mean I could find any ready TWRP like you said in tutorial.
(2017-01-02, 05:56)djsusmith Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Tutorial :

Thanks for your reply but I couldn't find same configuration phone with same SoC GPU and ROM. I mean I could find any ready TWRP like you said in tutorial.
Try the twrp for MT6737 phones.
Compare the "fstab.mt6735" (boot.img).

Wink
BRO CAN YOU PLS TELL ME HOW TO MAKE OWN RECOVERY AND CREATE SCATTER FILE IF NOT CREATED BY MTKDROID TOOLS............ANY OTHER WAY...............NEED CUSTOM RECOVERY COOLPAD DAEN X7 (MTK 6595 ) CHIPSET