www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can't switch to rear camera on Star S4 i9500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone any idea how I can switch to the rear camera on the Star S4, there is no setting to switch from front to rear. Am I missing something?
Using the stock camera app, you should see a small icon to tap which will switch the active camera.

BTW, would be great to have a short review of the S4. Camera quality, build quality etc...
(2013-09-20, 19:11)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Using the stock camera app, you should see a small icon to tap which will switch the active camera.

BTW, would be great to have a short review of the S4. Camera quality, build quality etc...

Hello.

I have the same proble with S4 Max phone chinese. I lost the rear cam. I disarmed the phone and touch the camera, connect and disconnect. I disconnect again and works and when i try to cover the phone it left to work, I made this 2-3 times and i lost the rear cam, only front. I think it may be the cam and i disarmed finally.

I asked to the seller about the shipment of one, my phone is still guaranted...but don´t receive any notive from they...

If you find any solution tell me ti, please. I will make the same for you.

See you soon.
(2013-12-04, 03:18)eugenioca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-20, 19:11)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Using the stock camera app, you should see a small icon to tap which will switch the active camera.

Hello.

I have the same proble with S4 Max phone chinese. I lost the rear cam. I disarmed the phone and touch the camera, connect and disconnect. I disconnect again and works and when i try to cover the phone it left to work, I made this 2-3 times and i lost the rear cam, only front. I think it may be the cam and i disarmed finally.

I asked to the seller about the shipment of one, my phone is still guaranted...but don´t receive any notive from they...

If you find any solution tell me ti, please. I will make the same for you.

See you soon.

If I'm reading this right, it sounds like you have a bad connection or cable on your rear camera. Are you saying that you took the rear cover off the phone and physically pressed on the camera, which for a while caused it to work intermittently? If that's the case, it's definitely a hardware issue and the phone should be sent back to the manufacturer.
may be a bad connection, i will check again.... but the phone doesn´t receive any impact. Sad
[attachment=472][attachment=474][attachment=472]yes yes, i disarmed the camera
Wow. Those are some great pictures and I admire your work.

When you say, "the phone doesn't receive any impact" do you mean that you've never dropped the phone?
Did you repeatedly remove and replace the camera piece when you were trying to get it to work?

Forgive my endless questions. I am just trying to understand what happened and what you've done so far.
Hello.

The pictues are taken with a normal camera, not phone, in MACRO mode Smiling)).

Sorry for my english...yes, not dropped never. I have it since July and no problem but this is drive me crazy. I bought a good phone...i think, and i have now a good brick. I bought for the camera, 13 mpx, goooood pictures like above.

thanks.

Hello again.

Yes, i remove the camera module 2-3 times and work with software but when i try to mount the camera doesn´t work again.
Keep trying to contact the seller. If removing and replacing the camera used to fix the issue but now doesn't, I strongly suspect it's either the camera itself or the cable which attaches it.

If you have no success with the seller, you may have to look for replacement parts yourself.

Where did you buy your phone?
Helo.

I´m searching for a spare part but can´t fin it. There is a lot of camera module but...no way Sad(. I will keep you updated.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2