www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: System UI has stopped Oukitel U7 Plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,
two days ago I updated my Oukitel U7 plus to android 7 via OTA.
I was using my phone and after some hours suddenly it showed up a pop-up saying “Unfortunately, System UI has stopped.”
I can do anything on it except bring it to the screen that gives me the options of “Power off”, “Restart”, and “Emergency Mode”.
I have tried a normal reboot, safe mode, wiping the system cache, and some other ways to try to bring my phone back to life without having to do a factory reset. The recovery mode is in Chinese language
I can't access the files through a computer for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thanks.
@jotfco :

Please go at the next thread :

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thr...-stock-rom

BEFORE TO FLASH THE NOUGAT FIRMWARE :

a) Flash the TWRP custom recovery.
b) Make a backup of NVRAM into your microSD.

WHEN FLASH NOUGAT FIRMWARE :

1) Make a new folder into your desktop and call it Nougat.
2) Extract the firmware zip into Nougat folder (delete chinese writing)
3) Run SP Flash Tool and load the scatter file.
4) Select FIRMARE UPGRADE option.

Many people have had an on SP Flash Tool.
It is because SP Flash Tool DO NOT recognize the Chinese language.
@Jotfco

I´ve the same problem with my oukitel; have you solved it??
(2017-02-02, 18:43)jotfco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody,
two days ago I updated my Oukitel U7 plus to android 7 via OTA.
I was using my phone and after some hours suddenly it showed up a pop-up saying “Unfortunately, System UI has stopped
I can do anything on it except bring it to the screen that gives me the options of “Power off”, “Restart”, and “Emergency Mode”.
I have tried a normal reboot, safe mode, wiping the system cache, and some other ways to try to bring my phone back to life without having to do a factory reset. The recovery mode is in Chinese language
I can't access the files through a computer for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thanks.

You seem to have done everything. Have you recently been able to download new apps? This may be the key to the problem. When necessary, you may have to solve it by doing a factory reset.