www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bobarry k10se tablet ROM needed. Mtk6580 chipset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

Wrongly I flashed ROM of other mobile into my Bobarry K10SE tablet which is dead/hard bricked now.

Please someone provide me stock ROM of this tablet or similar kind of tablet.

Brand: Bobarry K10SE tablet purchased from AliExpress.
Chipset : mtk 6580 ( in the description they showed as mt6592, 4G ram, 4G LTE, WiFi)..

Now I can't find stock ROM for my tablet.. please help to find it.
Please help me friends..
(2017-02-03, 03:46)dcntsagar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,

Wrongly I flashed ROM of other mobile into my Bobarry K10SE tablet which is dead/hard bricked now.

Please someone provide me stock ROM of this tablet or similar kind of tablet.

Brand: Bobarry K10SE tablet purchased from AliExpress.
Chipset : mtk 6580 ( in the description they showed as mt6592, 4G ram, 4G LTE, WiFi)..

Now I can't find stock ROM for my tablet.. please help to find it.

OTHER DATA PLEASE ?
MAYBE I COULD HELP.

Hello...

I have a k10se mt 6592, briked, i have find a origin firmware rom and flash it, but my tablet have 128 go, and the alone firmware rom i find is like the origin, android 5.1, all is ok, all works good but the firmware rom i have flashed is with 64 go , but my tablet is 128go, now my tablet have only 64 go with this firmware rom, can you help me find the good rom with 128 go

Can you help me please.

Greetings.

(2021-04-06, 09:59)Pibolou Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello...

I have a k10se mt 6592, briked, i have find a origin firmware rom and flash it, but my tablet have 128 go, and the alone firmware rom i find is like the origin, android 5.1, all is ok, all works good but the firmware rom i have flashed is with 64 go , but my tablet is 128go, now my tablet have only 64 go with this firmware rom, can you help me find the good rom with 128 go

Can you help me please.

Greetings.

Up please ...