www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help with Vernee Apollo (I just bricked)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-06-07, 15:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) Choose the option "Firmware Upgrade" onto SP Flash Tool.

3) And pray ... you might have damaged your phone.

4) Please keep me updated on the situation (here on Chinaphonearena).

Good luck Smiling

Oh my God... God help me that the screen gets back to normal and everything else works properly. I'll try everything possible here (i have to go to my job now, but as soon as possible i update the situation here... :/ )
Thanks, Cleopatra! Let's pray... Sad

UPDATE!
So, i'm ready to go to work, but before i go, i've already done what you teached me. And it worked!
Check the images:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As i could see, everything is working normally. The only thing different/wrong is this outline in the screen, that you can see depending of the background image and such. But, nothing even comparable to the previous damage. If i can fix this, even better, but the current result is already a relief. Thanks a lot for the help so far, Cleopatra, really, thanks a TON! And no need to say sorry about the time difference, you replied VERY quickly, despite that. =D
I'll go to work now, so the phone will stay at home, when i come back, the "saga" continues. lol =D And then i'll update this post, so that you can help me (if it's possible and/or you can, of course), to completely fix the problem (if possible) and/or finally upgrade it to the last updated stock rom or LineageOS/Revolution Remix (etc).
Since now, again, thanks a lot! Smiling

Hello, everyone.
So, i'm home now, with my Vernee Apollo X25 in hands.
What can/should i do now, Cleopatra?
(2017-06-07, 18:27)patrickbc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As i could see, everything is working normally. The only thing different/wrong is this outline in the screen, that you can see depending of the background image and such. But, nothing even comparable to the previous damage. If i can fix this, even better, but the current result is already a relief. Thanks a lot for the help so far, Cleopatra, really, thanks a TON! And no need to say sorry about the time difference, you replied VERY quickly, despite that. =D
I'll go to work now, so the phone will stay at home, when i come back, the "saga" continues. lol =D And then i'll update this post, so that you can help me (if it's possible and/or you can, of course), to completely fix the problem (if possible) and/or finally upgrade it to the last updated stock rom or LineageOS/Revolution Remix (etc).
Since now, again, thanks a lot! Smiling

Hello, everyone.
So, i'm home now, with my Vernee Apollo X25 in hands.
What can/should i do now, Cleopatra?

Same problem here.. any solution?
Pages: 1 2 3