www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Ulefone Tiger GPS problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome! Who ever can help - flashed via SP Flashtool official firmware ver.2 Apparently made a mistake and flew all rooms - IMEI, serial and MAC. Using SN Writer all restored - but now doesn't connect to the GPS satellites. I tried all methods to restore functionality of phones on MTK relate to older processors and versions of Android. Please help with advice how it is possible to recover the GPS. Backup NVRAM, unfortunately, did not. Thank you!Drool
@Dimonbig :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2017-02-16, 18:47)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dear Cleopatra. Can I flash the phone with Your modified firmware WITHOUT TWRP, only with SP Flashtools?
(2017-02-16, 19:16)Dimonbig Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dear Cleopatra. Can I flash the phone with Your modified firmware WITHOUT TWRP, only with SP Flashtools?Absolutely not !
You have to flash the TWRP before.
Then, follow very carefully all the steps at post number four.