www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: exfat for microSD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone manage to use microSD in exfat format?

I've tried, but Android tells me "the card is damaged" and wants me to format it.
(2013-09-22, 08:35)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-09-22, 09:24)pufferaway Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks.

Interesting.

But since i6000 has OTG w/NTFS support, not critical at all.
Galaxy S4 apparently supports it, and it's available for licensing, but since when have Chinese brands cared about that? Apparently AT&T and Samsung stock firmware supports it. Still, my guess is no, it's not currently supported on China phones, but hopefully someone can prove me wrong. This is just a guess, I haven't actually tested it myself.

Some people reported it working with TWRP. Based on the wording here, it sounds possible, but likely dependent on manufacturer / firmware / phone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-09-22, 09:40)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]But since i6000 has OTG w/NTFS support, not critical at all.

Hello MainCoon,
are you sure of that ?
I just tried and my i6000 cannot recognize a NTFS formatted USB Stick.

Did you do something special to make it work ?
Or is it that your image (which?) integrates NTFS modules ?

Greetings,

Ender
Yes, I am positive.

It's been discussed here already.

Use OTG Helper or Paragon to mount NTFS stick.
Thanks, its working with Paragon now !

Greetings,

Ender