www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] Updated to v3.2 Android 6.0 - Killed phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I downloaded the update from the innos website (linked in the thread below) nd I have pretty much killed my phone. it keeps saying launcher isn't working and it reboots with and error message
and TWRP does not work

I've tried install gapps for Android 6.0 - Arm 64 - Pico, but that hasn't done anything either, phone is still dead :/

Well, it loads up and everything but "Unfortunately, Laucher has stopped" is all I see.

Anyone any advice?

Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Try to flash the v2.4 abroad rom with qfil. Then flash the v2.6 eu via sd card and after that the v3.2 eu also via sd card. Wipe the caches at the end of the process.
Recovery doesn't work with v3.2 but the twrp 5.1.1 works. Just flash the twrp image after the upgrade.
(2017-03-02, 06:50)solim Wrote: [ -> ]Try to flash the v2.4 abroad rom with qfil. Then flash the v2.6 eu via sd card and after that the v3.2 eu also via sd card. Wipe the caches at the end of the process.
Recovery doesn't work with v3.2 but the twrp 5.1.1 works. Just flash the twrp image after the upgrade.

Got it working,
thanks!
(2017-03-02, 06:50)solim Wrote: [ -> ]Try to flash the v2.4 abroad rom with qfil. Then flash the v2.6 eu via sd card and after that the v3.2 eu also via sd card. Wipe the caches at the end of the process.

Hi all,
thank you for those instructions.
I'm trying to do that.
I flashed the 2.4 rom linked in the "all rom" topic (rom linked from needrom.com), and when done, I tried to flash via sd card (by integrated recovery) the 2.6 eu, without success: "patching system image unconditionally" over 30 min, so I tried again with temporary TWRP, but got the same result.
Then flashed the 2.6 english-chinese just to boot up the phone and repeat the 2.4 abroad qfil flash to try again a 2.6 eu rom flash directly from twrp, but I get still the same "patching system image unconditionally" message.
Could be any kind of solution? I'd like to install 3.2 eu because is not just english-chinese..
Thank you!
Maybe the 2.6eu zip file is corrupt? Try to download again and copy it to the sd card with a card reader. It should work because it worked for me and many other users.
(2017-06-05, 18:17)solim Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the 2.6eu zip file is corrupt? Try to download again and copy it to the sd card with a card reader. It should work because it worked for me and many other users.

Thank you for your reply! I downloaded it 2 times directly from Innos website. "D6000_Ver2.6_SDupdate.zip" file size is 796.585.253 bytes (796.585.984 bytes on disk). Maybe is not the right file? Could please someone check for different file size?

Thank you so much!
(2017-06-06, 06:41)zip6 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi Guys,
I solved the EU 2.6 flashing issue, by doing this:

After qfil flashing 2.2 abroad rom and after the first 2.2 boot, i rebooted in recovery and do a wipe cache and a wipe data BEFORE flashing eu 2.6. Then I flashed eu 2.6 via sd card and finally..."script succeeded!!".
After that, another wipe cache and data and immediately EU 3.2 flash.
Trying to follow as suggested Stevejc's guide (EU 3.2 flash via twrp, supersu, xposed and patch flash), caused the "Unfortunately, Laucher has stopped" issue (I tried a couple of times), so for now I have no root but a working Chinese Innos D6000 with Android Marshmallow.

Many thanks to everyone!