www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaocai X9: replacement screen/digitizer ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear, I just have bought an Xiaocai X9 smartphone for my daughter, but after 4 days, there's a crack in the screen and the buttons no longer work.
Can the screen/digitizer be replaced ?
If so, where can we buy the screen/digitizer, and how can it be repaired (+instructions) ?
Thanks,
Hans CHYS
Really difficult for this Chinesse phones, I have the G6 and we solved one problem with the screen with one shop in Spain after more than 40 days waiting the new screen.
(2013-09-25, 16:48)Edel Wrote: [ -> ]Really difficult for this Chinesse phones, I have the G6 and we solved one problem with the screen with one shop in Spain after more than 40 days waiting the new screen.

thanks, Edel.

Do you remember what shop it was ?

Hans
Hans the broken is down at the 3 buttons ? home back and settings ?? I have same problem with the screen (broke) but only in the section where is the 3 buttons (home, settings and back) and i use virtual button bar apk ... for home and back !

The screen in my country is 90 € (screen + mount) ! so i wait to find some less ! i find on ebay or amazon with 70 $ but i to much for me !

I you find a solution keep touch here, if i find something i will write here !

(2013-09-23, 01:24)ChysHans Wrote: [ -> ]Dear, I just have bought an Xiaocai X9 smartphone for my daughter, but after 4 days, there's a crack in the screen and the buttons no longer work.
Can the screen/digitizer be replaced ?
If so, where can we buy the screen/digitizer, and how can it be repaired (+instructions) ?
Thanks,
Hans CHYS
Hi Edel, I have a cell phone G6 xiaocai with broken screen, and I find the piece anywhere, could you tell me where you bought it? Got a web page or email? And if it's not much the approximate cost.

thanks
Well as a nigerian I am totally happy with Aliexpress. I bought a lot of things from there ranging from tablets to watches, phones etc and I have little problem with them. Besides,I can't make direct purchase on Ebay and co because of restrictions placed on nigerians there so aliexpress offers a lifeline.