www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Phone dont have network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greeting. I have a LG WHITE il D331 D337 / 373. With Forum another forum one member gave me a scatter file and I'm a flash update the phone after which he entered the bootloop.It is Russian forum and they have d335, but the software is not installed them in my phone. I recover the D331, and I have the code to unlock the network, but now when I flash the firmware in the software no have network dont install RADIO IMG. I can not install CWM on D331, nothing when I enter * # 06 # write NULL. How to recover the phone, LG UP need TOT file which I do not have, LG BRIDGE dont update . In what way can I recover my phone and I have a network , of LG FLASH TOOL he flash firmware without RADIO IMG, this is a scatter file ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) for d335 and I'm a flash update and the same on the D331 and all was fine. How do I tot file or scatter file for lg bello D331?

Thanks.