www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I want to import a few select good phones to Canada, which ones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All!

Sooo happy to find a place related to the sudden china smartphone market that is developing!

I hope to be one of the first to start bringing phones to Canada, the US and Europe...

I am researching phones that work on north american networks, usually 850/1900 for 3g and 1700 / 2600 for LTE.

I have only found a small handful of phones that 100% work.

I am looking for some recommendations.

Looking to just start with 3 or maybe 4 levels to test.

1 - Cheap - 4' screen, decent overall phone, think Nexus 4 or S3 level

2 - Mainstream low - 4.5-5' screen, good specs, decent performance (quad core), at least 720p screen

3 - Mainstream high - 5' screen, gorilla glass, antutu 14000+ specs, 1080p res, preferably LTE

4 - The best china has to offer - something like the Pulid 17 (but that one doesnt support US networks...)

These are a few of the models I have found that support north america (850/1900mhz):

- xiaomi mi3 <--- looks fantastic
- Firefly v65 <--- huge screen, decent performance, supports north american networks!
-OPPO N1 <--- looks like a serious contender
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend P6
- HDC Galaxy s4 Orochi GT-i9500 <--- Octacore?!?!?!

What do you guys think?

I'd like to get the cheap one around $100+/-, next one around 150-200, then 200-250, and the top one for upto 300 each...

Let me know if you guys have any recommendations!!
useful facilities such as Dual SIM and SD card could increase sales appeal.
(2013-09-30, 13:58)Blue_Max Wrote: [ -> ]useful facilities such as Dual SIM and SD card could increase sales appeal.

i just bought 2 unit of ZTE V967s @ 135USD ea/ received four days ago.

spec: 960x540 resolution
ram: 1 GB
Rom: 4 GB
Camera 5M
F cam : 0.3M
Screen : 5"

battery :2500mah

Phone was for sale around mar/2013, the price was around 210usd at the beginning. Now u can get it around 130USD

it is one of the best phone for this range of price.(USD100-150)
u can get a lot of backup from the web, u have a lot of rom.

After i received it, i straight away changed the rom (2 units)

even though the cam is 5M, but the quality is almost the same as 13M camera from my INEW6000. If i use the Lenovo super camera, i even can choose the display option up to 13M.