www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOT MT6795 ANDROID 5.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there everyone... I''ve recently buy a super ultra hi tech smartphone I think the 8th marvel (for the price, app USD100). A Santin #Dante, specs: 3 GB RAM, Helio X10 (MTK6795), 32 GB ROM

The phone finally arrive and it's pretty, fast, do its work fine, no root. Searching in Inet i found that the company was a Italian startup, who fail by the way. Originally its name was Stonex One, and finally it was a copy of AMOI L861.

I want to root the phone to take away some apps, backup the ROM, and maybe if my time allows port some ROM to it.

any help to, first, make a recovery or a way to root and make the backup?

thanks in advance.

PS: sorry my english (i speak spanish as native language)

EDIT: KINGO ROOT DOES THE WORK FINE!! Smiling now, I'll go for the interesting part, backup the ROM and try to make some changes and ports
Changed SuperUser app to SuperSu.

Once rooted with KingoRoot, install SuperSu 2.79 downloaded as an apk from the site, executed it, granted permissions with superuser (kingoroot app), uninstall kingoroot, uninstall superuser, reboot.

It works for me.

PS: SuperSu 2.82 doesn't work, when installed it keeps saying that the binaries are busy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]