www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Apollo X - Problems with WIFI and Bluetooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-08-13, 08:53)Edicix Wrote: [ -> ]Not when they tell me they repaired it and will send it back to me.

It was NOT to Vernee I sent it but to the reseller, just to clarify.

Okay. Just my opinion, it's awesome they took care of it for you. Seems someone always finds some reason to be disgruntled. Why not look on the good side?
(2017-08-13, 14:38)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Just my opinion, it's awesome they took care of it for you. Seems someone always finds some reason to be disgruntled. Why not look on the good side?

I am looking at the bright side, I am happy they replaced it, but IF something should happen, they can claim its not this phone, I want to be on the safe side, and also that they didnt send wrong phone to wrong customer (most unlikely, but still)
(2017-08-13, 15:18)Edicix Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking at the bright side, I am happy they replaced it, but IF something should happen, they can claim its not this phone, I want to be on the safe side, and also that they didnt send wrong phone to wrong customer (most unlikely, but still)

This is completely normal. Don't worry.
Pages: 1 2